VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never post in the jetta froum i have a corrado, but today i saw a brand new jetta with a 2 foot high aluminum spoiler and a TYPE R STCIKER ON THE BACK!!!!!! On each side there was an osaka motorsports sticker with japanese lettering next to it. And a dual canister muffler with stock rims. I was so astonished
and pissed
at the same time i just cannot take things like that. Needed to tell someone besides my girlfriend who said
"Who cares calm down"

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Re: I almost died when i saw this today!!!!!! (CorradoPower22)

quote:[HR][/HR]I was so astonished
and pissed
at the same time i just cannot take things like that. Needed to tell someone besides my girlfriend who said
"Who cares calm down"[HR][/HR]​
LMAO! Women will never understand how we suffer.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Re: I almost died when i saw this today!!!!!! (TheModSquad)

Excuse me - there are some of us females out here who understand how "you suffer" and then some.....

quote:[HR][/HR]I was so astonished
and pissed
"Who cares calm down"
[HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Re: I almost died when i saw this today!!!!!! (Red GTi VR6)

quote:[HR][/HR]Excuse me - there are some of us females out here who understand how "you suffer" and then some.....

I was so astonished
and pissed
"Who cares calm down"
[HR][/HR]​
hehhe. I knew I'd get a rise out of someone.

You don't count as a woman if you are on the Vortex and have a GTI VR6. You're one of the boys.

·
Registered
11,354 Posts
Re: I almost died when i saw this today!!!!!! (agarc)

haha my girl would have loved it more that i do http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif she's a keeper

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.