VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on my way down to waterfest i bent a rod in my vr6 and being stubborn, tried to drive it home and blew the rod thru the bottom end of the motor.

cars allready sold haha. got it home, next day sold it.

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
now onto my other project. mk3 2.0 aba turbo, garrit t3 super 60

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well least it didnt become a huge headache for you. :beer:
o hell ya man, thank god.

im just glad i got friends that tow. i had a friend come down with a flat bed and towed the sucker home for me.

and i was debating on rebuilding the bottom end or just swapping a new engine into it. and to be honest i said f*ck it. mk4s are nothing but headaches, CELs, ****ty suspesion. and much rather just work on the mk3 project

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Banned
4,189 Posts
What kind of numbers were you putting down to do that? Stock internals? SC or turbo?

Also picked up a mkIII recently myself. Even got some RS's with it (omg omgomgomg so played).

12vs sound so much better than 24's I hate it :mad:

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I scrolled up and down this thread several times and can't find any pictures or a reason why you made this a thread

wtf
whats the point? its informational!

x2.

Matt, if I would have driven to NJ, I probably would have done the same thing.
Can you put two cars on the same towtruck? :laugh:
haha a double decker?

What kind of numbers were you putting down to do that? Stock internals? SC or turbo?

Also picked up a mkIII recently myself. Even got some RS's with it (omg omgomgomg so played).

12vs sound so much better than 24's I hate it :mad:
12v vr6.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I had to get my car towed at WF too lmao. Thank God my friend has AAA and they towed it to my hotel for free. It was my dad's .:R and the alternator decided it'd be a nice time to die.
wish i had aaa

sweeeeeet!!
x2

like you said, moving on to more enjoyable things. looking forward to seeing the mk3 :thumbup:
im excited for the new project!

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
just got the mk3 put on the road, time to start working on it!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.