VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well in case you didn't know I work for a stealership and I get things at 10% above cost. I am getting an a4 cabby cluster for $110. Chrome door handles and cabby mirrors too but I haven't gotten prices on them yet. Jeremy how long of a bolt should I look for to get the mirrors too fit?

·
Registered
5,756 Posts
Re: I am so excited (HavocRacingVW)

quote:[HR][/HR]Well in case you didn't know I work for a stealership and I get things at 10% above cost. I am getting an a4 cabby cluster for $110. Chrome door handles and cabby mirrors too but I haven't gotten prices on them yet. Jeremy how long of a bolt should I look for to get the mirrors too fit?[HR][/HR]​
about 1 and 1/2 times as long as the ones that are in there
btw, if your going to do the cabrio mirrors, ihope your good with a dremel

·
Registered
3,682 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Well in case you didn't know I work for a stealership and I get things at 10% above cost. I am getting an a4 cabby cluster for $110. Chrome door handles and cabby mirrors too but I haven't gotten prices on them yet. Jeremy how long of a bolt should I look for to get the mirrors too fit?[HR][/HR]​
If you plug in a new cluster, wont your mileage be gone? I think miles are stored inside the unit

·
Registered
6,213 Posts

How hard is it to put the chrome cabby door handles in? I'd like to do that and the Cabby mirrors but I'm waiting for someone to post detailed instructions with pics...I've seen it done though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.