VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Isnt there a way to force vw to replace them? I mean seriously! It has been a common and well known problem with the cars since the mk2's, and they havn't changed the design. Is there a site where youcan report defective parts, or request recalls or something?!? I think its lame that vw can know about such a faulty part, yet continue to make money off of it through the parts market. ARRRG!

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Re: I am so sick of these stupid window regulators! (ozglxvr6)

wow man that sucks big time. I want to do a power window conversion in my golf, but I know that these regulators suck ass. There's a company called electriclife that makes an aftermarket regulator/motor setup that is supposed to be high quality. maybe you would want to try out that setup.

·
Banned
11,719 Posts
Re: I am so sick of these stupid window regulators! (rbberbbybggybmpers)

My drivers window sometime goes down.....................and stays down.
After you turn off the car and let it sit for a while it goes back up.

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Re: I am so sick of these stupid window regulators! (rocket vr6)

I switched mine out to rollers about 2 years ago and have never looked back!

·
Registered
9,287 Posts
Re: (ozglxvr6)

I have a front side passenger regulator still in the packing (not the box it was shipped to me in of course) from pottermans if you want to buy it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Re: (Lukedub)

Mine just went out the other day too! I hate these stupid window regulators. They suck! I have an extra rear driver's side regulator if anyone wants to buy it. Let me know.

·
Banned
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (Lukedub)

Quote, originally posted by Lukedub »
I have a front side passenger regulator still in the packing (not the box it was shipped to me in of course) from pottermans if you want to buy it.

how much?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts