VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new so sorry if im posting in the wrong section. i have a 2010 jetta wolfsburg 2.0T. i would like to know if i have a mk5 or mk6. from what i been reading it seems i have more of a mk5 so with that being said what parts do i buy and where do i shop? im looking for an intake, dv spacer,ecu flash and exhaust. please someone point me in the right direction. thanks in advance.chris

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
im new so sorry if im posting in the wrong section. i have a 2010 jetta wolfsburg 2.0T. i would like to know if i have a mk5 or mk6. from what i been reading it seems i have more of a mk5 so with that being said what parts do i buy and where do i shop? im looking for an intake, dv spacer,ecu flash and exhaust. please someone point me in the right direction. thanks in advance.chris
The body is a MKV, the engine/electronics/interior is a MKVI, all engine related things should be classified under TSI (there are two different codes) Your engine is basically a late MKV or MKVI.

hope that helps

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The body is a MKV, the engine/electronics/interior is a MKVI, all engine related things should be classified under TSI (there are two different codes) Your engine is basically a late MKV or MKVI.

hope that helps
thank you very much for clarifing that for me. now can i shop for mkv parts?? like forge dv spacer and a p-flo intake?

·
Registered
20,182 Posts

hope that helps
The Sedan is all MKV, with a TSI engine.

the Sportwagen....it's a mix of MKV & MKVI stuff.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts