VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I found a buyer, so my air will be going to a new home. Time to go back to coils and leave the world of air. Its been fun and frustrating at the same time. Finally got the car to layout on 19s and lost complete interest at the same time. Oh well, you guys keep doing what you do. :beer:

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey that is a sweeeet ride!!!! geez! i was thinkin about air for my B3 wut would you say is the worse thing about air ride compared to coilovers???
I love my air! The frustrations weren't really from the air, just the process of getting it. But in the long run, all the crap was well worth it.

dang :(

whats up with the mk3?
I dont have a mk3....

I dont think I could ever go back to coils
Me either. The convenience and flexibility of bags is worth dealing with the occasional air leak or something.

Best of luck man!
I hardly ever aired the car up except to get in my driveway or to show off haha, and I drove lower than when I was on coils. It will be nice to pay some stuff off and I'll be happy enough with coils.

Now I just need to sell all the other parts. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.