VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Forgot to mention he makes copies so you all can email him and buy it if you wanted. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Ok the sellers name is "Fenderfun", he had several videos that he has collected over the years and put them on a DVD. There are indeed oldschool videos, there are several technical clips that are kinda dry but very useful. A lot of it is VR stuff but there is a nice piece on the G-lader. It's about 50 some minutes long, the opening vid is the best. A middle aged guy gets all dressed up to go to work and jumps in a rado, drives through some backroads then ends up in the city at a light next to a Porsche. The light turns green and somehow the rado pulls ahead of the porsche
I think the porsche driver was sleeping but it was still cool. Anyways I loved the vid and wanted to share with you all, $20 some bucks but worth it.

Modified by 1967ghia at 4:07 PM 5-21-2004

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Re: I bought a cool Corrado DVD on ebay with lots of tech info plus a VR racin ... (1967ghia)

G60 and VR6?
And by videos are these TV Ads or home videos?
If it was a normally aspirated 944 then the driver wasn't sleeping

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Re: I bought a cool Corrado DVD on ebay with lots of ... (Corradorennenprofi)

are you talking about the glader VW tech video?
there are like 4 copies of it on hostdub in random user albums.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts

Scheissie, ich habe nicht aufgepasst. Mann bin ich totmuede! VR6 und G60 beide sind dabei.

·
Registered
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Nein, du brauchst kaufen der CD doch corrado jetzt!!!! Ja, beide autos sind dabei. Das gibt's doch nicht!!!
Quote, originally posted by Corradorennenprofi »
Scheissie, ich habe nicht aufgepasst. Mann bin ich totmuede! VR6 und G60 beide sind dabei.

SLCorrado Yeah there is a tech vid about G60, but that's not the only video there are several other on the creation of the VR motor (15 degree V shape) and lots of other stuff. The one I liked the most was about the timing chains on the VR, they are video that VW showed it's tech personel I guess.

Modified by 1967ghia at 3:15 AM 5-21-2004

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Re: I bought a cool Corrado DVD on ebay with lots of ... (1967ghia)

20 bucks isn't bad. I'm in, and I'll still have enough left over for Bilstein HDs after this quarter

Maybe we could get a group buy going

·
Registered
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

If your hinting to me about doing another GB it aint gonna happen, those things are hard as hell plus you need a banner advertiser to set it up.

Maybe we could get a group buy going

·
Registered
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Yep that's me who bought it, I don't have a burner and have never burnt a cd before either. Um I can see if a friend will do it for me, or try to email him through Ebay also.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...sting
and there it is. you mind burning me a copy?
It doesn't look like it's listed anymore.

·
Registered
43 Posts

i got a DVD burner if um you wanna lemme borrow it
if not hey cant blame me for trying

·
Registered
1,396 Posts

I have a burner too on my computer. would a cd burner work?
Nope. You have to have a DVD burner. Or, if you only have a DVD player on your computer, you can copy it to disk, then burn it onto a CD (compressed depending on the size). But you would have to convert it to a media file, and we wouldn't be able to play it anywhere except on the computer.
I have a DVD burner I would be willing to make copies with.

·
Registered
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: I bought a cool Corrado DVD on ebay with lots of ... (CrossFireVW)

You live in Renton and I know cops (one) up there............................but no I don't think I could do that I just don't trust people. I don't even trust my parents let alone another texer

Quote, originally posted by CrossFireVW »
i got a DVD burner if um you wanna lemme borrow it
if not hey cant blame me for trying

For all I know this guy could be on Voretx and get super pissed that I am making copies, I might have to make some "mole" style if you all know what I mean. I'll take down names and IF I do it then I'll IM whoever wants a copy.

Modified by 1967ghia at 2:21 AM 5-22-2004

·
Registered
1,642 Posts

i DEFINATELY DO NOT WANT A COPY ::wink:: ::wink:: ::nudge:: ::nudge::

·
Registered
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: I bought a cool Corrado DVD on ebay with lots of ... (SLCorrado)

he he...what are you talking about

Quote, originally posted by SLCorrado »
i DEFINATELY DO NOT WANT A COPY ::wink:: ::wink:: ::nudge:: ::nudge::

·
Registered
606 Posts
Re: I bought a cool Corrado DVD on ebay with lots of ... (protzler)

Quote, originally posted by protzler »
Nope. You have to have a DVD burner. Or, if you only have a DVD player on your computer, you can copy it to disk, then burn it onto a CD (compressed depending on the size). But you would have to convert it to a media file, and we wouldn't be able to play it anywhere except on the computer.

actually if you have a dvd rom& cd burner you can convert to a media file then convert to svcd and keep dvd quality only thing you have to use 2 discs. that way you can use on standard dvd players. check out http://www.videohelp.com/convert#4;12 for info. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
8,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: I bought a cool Corrado DVD on ebay with lots of ... (sidekick_tonto)

Why would this be locked, sharing corrado info with others isn't straying from C content?
Quote, originally posted by sidekick_tonto »
ibt shocker

1 - 20 of 28 Posts