Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pic of my "R's".....

thanks!

Modified by peppeVR6 at 9:59 PM 2-14-2004

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: I finally have some pics of my "R's", need someone to host.... (andru1313)

thanks andru, I will do it right now. My hotmail storage space in very small so I may have to send them a few times.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: I finally have some pics of my "R's", need someone to host.... (peppeVR6)

Modified by peppeVR6 at 9:54 PM 2-14-2004

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: I finally have some pics of my "R's", need someone to host.... (nw bora)

Modified by peppeVR6 at 9:58 PM 2-14-2004

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
216 Posts

peppeVR6,
Were did you get the euro switch? Was it a plug and play? Thanks!
David

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: I finally have some pics of my "R's", need someone to host.... (bmwdavid)

I got it from senna1.8T on the vortex. He sells them for $40 shipped from Florida. Yes it is plug & play. No different than the other Euro switches for the MKIV's.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Re: Pic of my "R's"..... (peppeVR6)

Nice pic's. Nice day to have the toys out. I drove my car all morning and came home this afternoon and washed and put it away. Covered til spring. The roads are a mess. Man what an awesome car. I can't wait to get my bike out either. Lookin good.

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Pic of my "R's"..... (tdvw96)

took the bike down to the local gas station to fill her up. tires are so cold that my rear kicked out a little! Got a little scared. Yeah the roads are a mess but the R is holding up. I keep checking after I drive her to make sure everything is okay. Hey one question. The left front lower black plastic grill has holes cut out, my right side has no holes cut out except for 3 of them. Is everyone else's R like this??

·
Registered
998 Posts

Yeah the oil cooler is on the right side and there is nothing on the left that need air. Well at least VW thought so. Would be nice if the mess was cut out for a nice cool air intake. I think from the pictures posted here that they are all like that. I've got pictures of my car but haven't figured out how to post them yet. I'll get them up eventually.

·
Registered
216 Posts

Thanks for the info on the euro switch. By the way, the clear corner lens look great! Also the short ant. is much nicer. Where did you source these items?
I'm also a cycle enthusiast. Weather has kept me off of the street for the past 3 1/2 weeks.
I'm really looking forward to spring with my Blue/leather R32 coming in any day now and getting my bikes back out on the road!
David

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: I finally have some pics of my "R's", need someone to host.... (bmwdavid)

Hey David nice bike collection. I probably won't be riding for another month. Too much sand on the roads around here. I purchased the TT antenna and clear corners from http://www.momentummotorparts.com The antenna was $10 with any purchase. The clears cost $35. I am glad you like them! Bet you can't wait to get your R32. I have 200 miles on her and cannot wait until the break in period is over. I have read your opinion on that matter! The only thing I am really avoiding is WOT and really hard launches for the first 800 or so miles.

·
Registered
2006 P+ A4 3.2 Avant, 2011 C'Dale Bad Boy, 2014 C'Dale Carbon Synapse, 2019 P+ Q5
41,531 Posts

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
time to take down that santa claus!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts