VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was floored when I saw these:

I was almost as happy when I got these as I was when I put my black leather rear seat in:

She's getting there, but I have more in mind for this thing!

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Re: I got new toys!!! (b4after53b)

cool!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts

Nice! When are you going to install them? I am sure everyone wants to see pictures!

EDIT: It's hard to tell what color they are. Are they silver? What color is the "PASSAT" logo?

[Modified by Ken93P-GLX, 8:09 AM 3-19-2003]

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: I got new toys!!! (Ken93P-GLX)

I'll be test fitting this weeeknd. I'll be sure to post pics.
They are brushed steel. I havent taken them out of the package yet, but it looks to me like the logo is paint, even though Evo said it was etched. If I dont like the way it looks with the logos, I'll just go and have them beadblasted or polished out to get rid of it. The logo itself is light grey.
Oh yeah, I got them at Evolution Sport in Wa. Good service, but spendy for such a rare part. they can get more if you guys care.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: I got new toys!!! (Ken93P-GLX)

quote:[HR][/HR]What color is the "PASSAT" logo?[HR][/HR]​
The logos are painted....so now I need your opinion fellas...leave it on or remove the logo?

·
Registered
4,364 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]The logos are painted....so now I need your opinion fellas...leave it on or remove the logo?[HR][/HR]​
I thought they were stenceled in?
at least that what the one's at PGPerformace looked like....either way, I'd say leave them on.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Oh yeah, I got them at Evolution Sport in Wa. Good service, but spendy for such a rare part. they can get more if you guys care.[HR][/HR]​
Does this place have a website or shop #? I might be interested in a set since the other places that carried them at one time are out of them.
thanks, Shelton
PS Is it the 4pcs set?

[Modified by dqwolf1, 12:21 AM 3-20-2003]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.