VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look at ths crap, happened last night....god damn it now i have to deal with more bullsh!t...Happened on geogia tech campus and the wierd thing is my buddy with the same lookin jet (vortex name:elmoworld, lowered, rims, tornado red) had his window blown out too. Nothing stolen just knocked out the window..

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Re: I hate people who vandalize dubs!!! (nottabitchcar)

damn man...it's all about idiot drunk ass frat guys or the drunk fool who likes to pretend he has real angst when he's just a tool of society, because he's probably a rich kid who likes to deny it. Just professing some possibilities.
That really sucks though.

·
Banned
10,500 Posts
Re: I hate people who vandalize dubs!!! (EuroGLX)

honestly bro? consider yourself lucky!!
all u gotta replace is some glass. No paint, no stereo, no steering wheel (that aftermarket wheel looks quite tempting), i'd be happy if i was you

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
Re: I hate people who vandalize dubs!!! (94redjetgl)

there are a$$holes out there wut can u do. i hate people who vandalize any car...not just dubs...its a weak but unfortunately effective way to get at people http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Re: I hate people who vandalize dubs!!! (94redjetgl)

I wish only my window had been broken...still that sucks! 2 weeks ago my car got keyed from the hatch emblem to the passenger fender! I've been without my baby for a week now since it's been at the paint shop. If I caught the guy that did it

·
Registered
183 Posts
Re: I hate people who vandalize dubs!!! (Lil97GTI)

A Friend and me actually drove up on a guy just as he was throwing a garbage can through my window, So we got out and chased him down knocked him around a little bit then dragged him a block to the police station! This guy was an ass too! sorry to hear about it man!

·
Registered
19,698 Posts
Re: I hate people who vandalize dubs!!! (MY97VR6)

I feel for ya man. I hate vandals too. I got keyed from tip to tail this month. They even got my taillight!

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
Re: I hate people who vandalize dubs!!! (MY97VR6)

quote:[HR][/HR]A Friend and me actually drove up on a guy just as he was throwing a garbage can through my window, So we got out and chased him down knocked him around a little bit then dragged him a block to the police station! This guy was an ass too! sorry to hear about it man! [HR][/HR]​
I hope he accidentally broke his leg while throwing that can before you caught him, right

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Re: I hate people who vandalize dubs!!! (HavocMotorsports)

yea..people are dumb..my buddy had his morror stolen last week....what is the point of stealing one m3 mirror off a car?

like yours...the window being smashed to steal something would be one thing...they wanted to get in for somethin...but this was senseless...some1 was just bored

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.