VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far this month I've lost my job, fried my sub amp, and now today I'm driving back from costco with my dad riding shotgun when SMACK! Pretty ding/chip in my perfect windshield. I know that my car issues arent as bad as XXX's but I feel your pain bro. Cant wait till the first of december

·
Registered
10,422 Posts
Re: I hate this month, just like XXX (1a3trek)

First it rains, the it pours. That's the way it goes sometimes. Hang in there, on saturday we'll be in a brand new month

·
Registered
26,517 Posts
Re: I hate this month, just like XXX (1a3trek)

God, Mark, how much am I with ya...I've spent all my free time in the past two days scouring North America for a [email protected]%!#g 944 16v head...and fighting with the insurance companies about the accident I had...AND I just found out my best friend has cancer. UGH bring on December. Let's all get s%*tfaced on Dec. 1. Whaddya say?

·
Registered
825 Posts
Re: I hate this month, just like XXX (SeattleGLI)

yeah thank god this month is almost over........sorry to hear about your buddy jon and i would be right there with ya getting poop faced cept i dont beleive in it im straight edge
oh sweet december please be good to us all http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
26,517 Posts
Re: I hate this month, just like XXX (XXX Vento)

Thanks Sak...I'm sorry too, I was just getting over having my cat hit and killed 2 weeks ago too and now this. I did go out for a nice rip in the GLI last night with the sunroof open along some nice twisty roads east of Seattle. That helped quite a bit...our cars can be good therapy sometimes...

[Modified by SeattleGLI, 7:43 AM 11-28-2001]

·
Registered
825 Posts

I agree anytime im upset or sad I jsut go rip around some nice curvy roads and I feel much better and at ease with myself afterwards http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
9,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: I hate this month, just like XXX (XXX Vento)

Yep. Long drives with some moby in the cd player are my therapy. GLI You reminded me that I found out on sat that one of my buddies that I havent seen for a year has a tumor in his head, but I dont know how serious yet. I still havent been able to get ahold of his family.
I'd go out and get $hit faced with you on the first, but I'm suposto be over in Ellensburg for an initaiton for my business frat. Gotta keep these little punks in line though. Hope the pass will be good by then.......

·
Registered
6,941 Posts
Re: I hate this month, just like XXX (Euro Flavor)

i might be with you guys on the 1st... i find out friday if i (and everyone in my dept) will have a job to keep....

·
Registered
825 Posts

Y&eah my buddy had a bleeding anerism and had brain surgery.......he came thru with flying colors and back to his old self....you know this because he was hitting on the nurses saying " come here slutbirds"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts