VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would this mess up n e thing else if i did two turn offs and two filters, like one would go to the fender wit a filter and then one would be like a short ram intake which would be like right next to the battery wit a filter. Another quick little ? were would be the best place to look for a muffler thats sounds really deep and throaty, kinda of like what the wrx sounds like i like that sound it sounds mean

· Registered
2,244 Posts
Re: i have a ? about custom cai (VW-GTi)

1. I think it would be interesting to see that, although It seems wasteful (both time and money).
2. GHL seems to be the token exhaust system these days for many reasons. Search for GHL...you'll only get about 3 million hits.

· Registered
182 Posts
Re: i have a ? about custom cai (VDUBNDizzy)

We experimented with the 2 filter idea about a year and a half ago. We found that there were several packaging and functional problems with this particular setup. The single filter is still the best setup we have come accross. I hope this helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.