VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my parents got my report card and took my car away from me cause its in their name. Well this sucks cause I have no car, and what also sucks is that I have no 337. Well I dont know what it is with the Epitome crew lately and Sh*t going wrong with their cars but this sucks.

·
Registered
9,189 Posts
Re: I have been De-VWed (MVGTI337)

damn tommy. didnt you just graduate though? how bad were your grades?

·
Registered
5,700 Posts

why to blame your parents? They probably pay for it anyway, and your grades....your fault.
I wish my parents would buy me a car when I was in school. I had high grades, and my father used to lend me his car whenever I needed.
Before you blame your parents, look at yourself.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Re: I have been De-VWed (euro_vw)

no doubt, spoiled kids! LOL
Anyway, hope you learn your leason. Don't let your parents see your report card!

·
Registered
6,941 Posts
Re: I have been De-VWed (Chronic_B)

dude
yeah
seriously
i was driving a goddamned K-car (85 aries) in highschool....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Re: I have been De-VWed (PDX Cabby)

so a 337 wasnt motivation enough to get good grades? i know if my parents bought me a sweet car like that, i would've had damn near a 4.0.

·
Banned
125 Posts
Re: I have been De-VWed (euro_vw)

Quote, originally posted by euro_vw »
why to blame your parents? They probably pay for it anyway, and your grades....your fault.
I wish my parents would buy me a car when I was in school. I had high grades, and my father used to lend me his car whenever I needed.
Before you blame your parents, look at yourself.

Seriously. Some of us are lucky to get food from our parents.

·
Banned
6,742 Posts
Re: I have been De-VWed (couldbeworse)

http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif weaksauce. But then again, I've been without my wannabe 337 for how many months now?

·
Banned
13,344 Posts
Re: I have been De-VWed (hndaklr)

My parent's bought me a car in high school, an '87 Chevy Nova (AKA corolla) with a moldy interior. My inspiration to get good grades was to get into college so I could afford to never drive a car like that again!

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Re: I have been De-VWed (vduBen)

i had a 1976 ford pinto for most of high school.
maybe you should have cracked open a book or two, H.S. isn't very hard

·
Registered
10,053 Posts
Re: I have been De-VWed (highme)

Quote, originally posted by highme »
and you're looking for what here? sympathy?

THANK YOU!!!

·
Registered
7,579 Posts

Quote, originally posted by MVGTI337 »
Well my parents got my report card and took my car away from me cause its in their name. Well this sucks cause I have no car, and what also sucks is that I have no 337. Well I dont know what it is with the Epitome crew lately and Sh*t going wrong with their cars but this sucks.

boo friggidy hoo. your parents buy you a $30k car (?), you F up in school due to your own doings, and have the audacity to beg for sympathy? if i were your parents, i would take you for a drive in the 337 down to the local charity auction, donate the car, and have you watch your car go to help someone who actually needs it http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif boo-urns!

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Re: I have been De-VWed (VAGinitis)

Man, and I thought it was bad when my parents took away my Maranello when I got a C in one class when I was a junior. That sucks dude!

·
Banned
459 Posts
Re: I have been De-VWed (JesterVr6)

Hmm....curious...
Notice the certain individuals coming in here being *******s........hmmm......I'm beginning to see a pattern.
NO one asked you to come in here. You don't need to be a rude ass to MVGTI337 nor do you need to put him down. Simple as that. Sure he should've done better on his grades, blah blah. Wouldn't you be sad if your parents took away your VW? Of course! So stop being a bunch of immature jerks and be a little considerate! Geez!
*gets off her soap box*
Done and Done.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Re: I have been De-VWed (IWantAGolf)

I agree with the above statement........you guys so easily want to put others down for every little thing......Tommy is disappointed with the car being taken away but I sure he also is disappointed in himself. At this young age many will make mistakes. I bet most of you on here have also. Tommy took the time to come here and share something with people just to vent like the rest of you do. Do you guys want others to come and shame you when you vent? No I think not....I know you do not. Why not take the time and try to be nice, I know it takes alil more effort but you could do it if you wanted to....... Course I know the answer to that.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.