VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I posted the other day of the chopping of the car I got very distrubing response by people I had respect for. And You seen me an will go at it. Let me first start off by saying this.. Everything I have said in the past present and future is true... Why won't I show pic's?? Cause the mold isn't complete for the back of the car.. When it is I will show everyone and I will take a few vortexers with me to see it. So we don't have a misunderstanding..I showed you the cutting of the car just to show it. Figured it isn't everday you see someone peel the top of a jetta.. And yes it is true that the roof was cut off on wednesday. But it is not true work has just begun... I have busted my ass on building this thing.. I heard someone mention the $$ thing hey I work like everyone else 7days a week 24hrs a day seriously. Just had to clear this up. So like I had once said before the car will be at waterfest!! Complete Incomplete how ever it sits.. The carbon thing is real. Not a lie and I don't want you to even think I am a lair cause that is not me. If You read my posts I NEVER SAID that all the molds are done. To behonest the car is just now coming together over the next few months I will post pics of the assembly of it! But I don't want to be flamed.. Me and Will understand each other and I know how it looks that thing just started but it is not true.. So I apoligize for what was said the other day to people. We you attack someone they fight back!
As far as Vortex members I am will be asking to come with be Ventodan, GTIMatador and Cosmic. That way I have other eyes on it other then my own so NO ONE CAN SAY ANYTHING!
Once Again I apoligize for the misunderstanding. I hope I have not destoried Perky on this Forum! I am not made just shocked at how I was treated!

P.S. Please No Flaming!

· Registered
514 Posts
Re: I hope this Clears Up the other Day's Problem (I_Fly_GTi)

july/august if i remember correctly. my boy always wanted me to go with him, but i never had a dub

now i can though and i damn sure hope perky's vw is there

· Registered
19,758 Posts
Re: I hope this Clears Up the other Day's Problem (PerkyVw)

I didn't say anything in the previous thread but I'll comment here.
That is really original and to be praised for what your doing. Alot of us said that VW should have a Jetta Cabrio and your making one. Props to ya for doing something totally original and unquie to your car!!
As for the $$, hey it's not my money do what you will.
It looks as if it's going to be one nice ride once it's done!!

· Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: I hope this Clears Up the other Day's Problem (vr6dubber23)

quote:[HR][/HR]july/august if i remember correctly. my boy always wanted me to go with him, but i never had a dub

now i can though and i damn sure hope perky's vw is there
[HR][/HR]​
I promise how ever the car sits it will be in the parking lot of my hotel behind my truck with my pops bike!
I just want to make sure I am still honorably on this forum!

· Registered
2,085 Posts

PerkyVW http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Good to hear man, and honestly like i said before, who gives a rats a$$ what anyone says.. cant wait to see the work.. hopefully i can make it up to Waterfest.
hey steez you still never told me what happend to your getto? i was away for about 6months and come back to see you were getting a gti.

· Registered
4,429 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]As far as Vortex members I am will be asking to come with be Ventodan, GTIMatador and Cosmic. That way I have other eyes on it other then my own so NO ONE CAN SAY ANYTHING!
[HR][/HR]​
Are we going to have to get onto the "special" short bus for this field trip? cause If I do mom says I gotta wear my helmet
j/k looking forward to it.
BTW has anyone seen my baseball?

· Registered
4,429 Posts

hahahahha
grrrr look at my red eyes I'm EVIL grrrrrrr

· Registered
4,429 Posts
Re: I hope this Clears Up the other Day's Problem (GTI_Matador)

now now I know I look pretty scary looking in that pictures but i doubt there is anything scarier looking than this

· Registered
4,429 Posts

yeah thats nice but i prefer the Sarah PI PI doll myself

and the classic Flipp Lee montage

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.