VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As much as she wanted to get a Camry Solara Convertible, I got her to go with me to the VW dealership today and see what she thought... Lets just say this.. I got her to get a W8 Passat w/18in BBS RIMS!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for her!! now we're an all VW family!!!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Re: I just got my mom to get a VW!!! (mdeleo3)

Good move... I think the Solara is so fugly http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
Now I guess u'll be bugging ur mom a lil to feel the W8!!

·
Banned
32 Posts

Nice job i got my mom to get one too. She got a gti glx vr6 with every option you could get, and then 2 weeks after she got it she bought springs and lowered it.

·
Banned
32 Posts

I got my mom to get a flash red, 2002 GTI GLX vr6, 5-speed (didnt think she would go for red or MT). About 2 weeks later she lowered it, and now she's painting the wheels gunmetal. My sister has a 2001 blue lagoon jetta with springs,4-motion front valence, and monte carlos, so we're a vw family too.

·
Banned
2,410 Posts
Re: I just got my mom to get a VW!!! (Baller1.8T)

quote:[HR][/HR]I got my mom to get a flash red, 2002 GTI GLX vr6, 5-speed (didnt think she would go for red or MT). About 2 weeks later she lowered it, and now she's painting the wheels gunmetal. My sister has a 2001 blue lagoon jetta with springs,4-motion front valence, and monte carlos, so we're a vw family too.[HR][/HR]​

Damn...now that's a MILF if I've ever heard of one!!!

And your sister sounds decent too! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: I just got my mom to get a VW!!! (BlueyedBoi69)

Pics coming soon... Hopefully, I'll get a chance to get ahold of it tomorrow. Geez, I can't believe my mom got 18's before I did!

·
Banned
5,977 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Pics coming soon... Hopefully, I'll get a chance to get ahold of it tomorrow. Geez, I can't believe my mom got 18's before I did!
[HR][/HR]​
Sounds like your mom likes 'em big.

·
Banned
2,410 Posts
Re: I just got my mom to get a VW!!! (Mindflux)

^ Damn, your mom likes 'em BIG! I can't offer 18 inches, but I will try my best to please! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Re: I just got my mom to get a VW!!! (THE Wuss)

quote:[HR][/HR]you guys are all dorks
[HR][/HR]​

I think it's sick that your mom got a W8 with 18's. And for the guys who have moms lowering their cars....

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Re: I just got my mom to get a VW!!! (BoraBarn4)

quote:[HR][/HR]you guys are all dorks

I think it's sick that your mom got a W8 with 18's. And for the guys who have moms lowering their cars....
. [HR][/HR]​
whats with the rolleyes ? I wasn't referring to the fact that his mom got a sweet car, i'm referring to the fact how everytime anyone mentions anything about somethign with genitlia other then a ding-a-ling, people gotta jump on it like wolves that haven't eatin' in 2 years.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.