VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I started the bolting on some chrome stuff here and there for something a bit different let me know what you think(I have my flame suit on)
I have chrome Audi handles inside too, and I polished the mast on my antenna the other night...... Plans include if I can find one chrome striped Grill, I think IM going to chrome my Wiper arm, and Im looking for a set of Porsche wheels I polish and rock

Modified by Motorwerks at 1:58 PM 1-8-2004

· Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: I love chrome (DJMadhatter)

Quote, originally posted by gti250hp »
I take it those pics were snapped with your phone? my sprint pic phone sucks @ss!!, haha
nice bling though
Yup sprint phone can spot one a mile away yeah guys sorry about the pictures Im buyn a new Digi CAm with my tax money I think
Quote, originally posted by DJMadhatter »
where'd you get those chroms exterior handles??? they look like the mk3 look
they are from an old audi 5000 like 81ish and I made the centers from a stock set work
Quote, originally posted by SauerKraut »
green + black + chrome + polished + silver = http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
im workin on geting rid of as much black as I can Im just playn with it if I hate it I still have all of my black to put back on and besides what would be silver once I get polished wheels?

Modified by Motorwerks at 3:12 PM 1-8-2004

· Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: I love chrome (12 Inch Club)

Quote, originally posted by 12 Inch Club »
If you want the oldskool euro look, you have to get rid of the flares and get some small bumpers. Otherwise it won't work. Good luck with the project.
yeah Im feeling ya there but I have a set of Votex flairs that IM dieing to use so IM going to throw them on on my next day off and Ill see how she looks with out her skirt

Modified by Motorwerks at 12:27 AM 1-9-2004

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.