VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
4,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There was a thread asking about vwms shirts and somebody found a shop that had a few left "in the back".
I do alot of business with them, so they floated me a few they found. As far as I know, they don't have anymore, that's why I ended up with XXL long sleeves.
I was told by them not to tell where I got them, cuz they could get in big trouble for selling them, giving them away, or even for just having them.
After stuff stopped being produced, all remaining stock was supposed to be sent back or destroyed after a certain time,, by request of VWoA. VW is so creepy sometimes.
As for shrinking them, I just figure I'd wash them in HOT water and dry them on high heat. Hopefully that will shrink them to a XL or L.

· Banned
7,488 Posts
Re: (Front9)

Quote, originally posted by Front9 »
There was a thread asking about vwms shirts and somebody found a shop that had a few left "in the back".
I do alot of business with them, so they floated me a few they found. As far as I know, they don't have anymore, that's why I ended up with XXL long sleeves.
I was told by them not to tell where I got them, cuz they could get in big trouble for selling them, giving them away, or even for just having them.
After stuff stopped being produced, all remaining stock was supposed to be sent back or destroyed after a certain time,, by request of VWoA. VW is so creepy sometimes.
As for shrinking them, I just figure I'd wash them in HOT water and dry them on high heat. Hopefully that will shrink them to a XL or L.

why not just stuff your face and turn into a lardarse like me??? theyll certainly fit then

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.