VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this listed in both the FS and the WTB threads, but I recieved no replys. Time is starting to run a little thin, and I am not really interested in forking out the money for an empty room.
Room for rent in the uptown Minneapolis area. Mooshypork and I will be looking for one roommate on as of May 18th. Rent is $400 a month plus utilities. Applicant must have a stable job or other income so the rent can be paid ontime. No slobs. Some of you may know that Thomas and I have a couple parties a year and may have already seen the place. It is a very nice side by side duplex with 3 bedrooms, washer, dryer, dishwasher, hardwood floors, leather couches, and plenty of other creature comforts. Lets just say that watching a movie does not suck. No garage, as it is taken with my car. No animals allowed.
If you are interested or know of someone that is interested please email me @ [email protected]
Any help from the local dubbers would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Jack
And as a huge bonus for anybody that drives a dub that would move in, I work for Volkswagen and can get deals on anything!!! That means cheap parts and labor.

Modified by amtrakjack at 11:44 PM 5-21-2004

Modified by amtrakjack at 10:42 AM 5-24-2004

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Re: I NEED A ROOMMATE!!!! UPTOWN MINNEAPOLIS!!! JUNE 1ST!!! (slvrathlon)

Quote, originally posted by slvrathlon »
GL!

Garage spot?

Park it in Thomas's ass. He'll like it, and your car won't come out looking any worse than it already does

No but seriously, no garage. Holly and I parked down there all last summer with no incidents at all. Parking was ample and secure http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
8 Posts
Re: I NEED A ROOMMATE!!!! UPTOWN MINNEAPOLIS!!! JUNE 1ST!!! (Biz)

i wish i would've known this a a little earlier, i just moved into a house in "uptown". my roommate is a dubber though, so i guess im ok where i am, but i work on lake and hennepin, and live on 37 and 2nd, are you closer????

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: I NEED A ROOMMATE!!!! UPTOWN MINNEAPOLIS!!! JUNE 1ST!!! (NotEnufJuice)

Yeah, we are probably a little closer than you are now. We are a little under a mile, and you would probably be a little over a mile. The biggest difference would be the neighborhood. We would probably be a little less in the "hood".

·
Registered
502 Posts
Re: I NEED A ROOMMATE!!!! UPTOWN MINNEAPOLIS!!! JUNE 1ST!!! (amtrakjack)

i referred a friend, he's not a dubber, but he's cool

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: I NEED A ROOMMATE!!!! UPTOWN MINNEAPOLIS!!! JUNE 1ST!!! (vw3433)

I recieved an e-mail from your friend, I will be calling him when I wake up in the morning. Thanks.
I couldn't find my tape measure, but the room paces off at about 14 feet by 10 feet and it has one nice window and a closet.
Back to the top.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Re: I NEED A ROOMMATE!!!! UPTOWN MINNEAPOLIS!!! JUNE 1ST!!! (MooshyPork)

You forgot to tell em about the rainbow flag you guys fly outside the house...

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Re: I NEED A ROOMMATE!!!! UPTOWN MINNEAPOLIS!!! JUNE 1ST!!! (MadBuny)

Quote, originally posted by MadBuny »
You forgot to tell em about the rainbow flag you guys fly outside the house...

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: I NEED A ROOMMATE!!!! UPTOWN MINNEAPOLIS!!! JUNE 1ST!!! (MadBuny)

Nah, no more flag, the neighbors stole it back when they moved. Now we got cool neighbors that are pretty fun to party with. And we met the three cute girls that live accross the street the other day too. It's going to be a fun summer with them. Here is a picture if our neighbor the night we had a going away pary for our last roommate.

Here's a pic of the new living room furniture too, just have to get a new table and rug.

·
Registered
631 Posts

Quote, originally posted by amtrakjack »

And as a huge bonus for anybody that drives a dub that would move in, I work for Volkswagen and can get deals on anything!!! That means cheap parts and labor.

Dealers read these pages i would keep this kind of stuff to a minimum.

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Re: I NEED A ROOMMATE!!!! UPTOWN MINNEAPOLIS!!! JUNE 1ST!!! (30LVR6)

Quote, originally posted by 30LVR6 »

Dealers read these pages i would keep this kind of stuff to a minimum.

F off.

Somebody needs to move in so Jack and Thomas aren't out giving handies on the corner to pay the rent

·
Registered
631 Posts
Re: I NEED A ROOMMATE!!!! UPTOWN MINNEAPOLIS!!! JUNE 1ST!!! (Biz)

Quote, originally posted by Biz »

F off.

Somebody needs to move in so Jack and Thomas aren't out giving handies on the corner to pay the rent

who the F you think you are...
im just warning him, this has nothig to do with finding a roommate.
people have been fired from dealers for talking sh!t or talking about customers cars they went for a "cruise" in...

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: I NEED A ROOMMATE!!!! UPTOWN MINNEAPOLIS!!! JUNE 1ST!!! (30LVR6)

Take it easy Chris. I wouldn't give them more of a deal than I would anybody, else, but it does help to know someone on the inside, you of all people should know that. Besides, the Luther Corp is so tight on their internet blockage, that not even the managers at work can view the vortex. Unless they do it at home. No matter either way, my bosses are laid back and cool, they wouldn't care a bit.
Now on the serious side, I really need a damn roommate.

·
Registered
8 Posts

Yeah, we are probably a little closer than you are now. We are a little under a mile, and you would probably be a little over a mile. The biggest difference would be the neighborhood. We would probably be a little less in the "hood".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, it would be nice to get out of the "hood" lol. I'm a 19 y.o. female living amongst middle aged mexicans. nothing against mexicans, but i always feel the eyes on me if you know what i mean. the funny thing is, they dont know i can speak spanish and understand every nasty word they say, lol. It isn't cool when you feel like you can't step foot outside your house after dark!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts