VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd been surfing the internet for ideas on what to do with my totally stocked W8. I seen a very nice modified black A4 and I am trying to hook it up similiar to it. The stock spoilers that they have on the VW DriverGear Magazine is pretty boring. I want a new taste so I'd been fishing for the non raised spioler. If you have pics of those or if any other cool spoiler, please post. I wanna be impressed!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: I need pictures of Passat (B5.5) with non raised spoilers. (paidonjok)

ADDED NOTE:
It's also called a rear wing. But anywaz, I wanna see pictures!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Re: I need pictures of Passat (paidonjok)

I have wetworks one, some people have had long delays etc. to get one, but I had no problems:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: I need pictures of Passat (PassatB5.5)

That's not a stupid question. I want to know how you do that too. Hope it is not glue.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: I need pictures of Passat (lbpassat)

How much those the lip spoiler cost? I can't seem to find it. Is this a generic one that fits every car no matter what length or curve?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Re: I need pictures of Passat (paidonjok)

Quote, originally posted by paidonjok »
How much those the lip spoiler cost? I can't seem to find it. Is this a generic one that fits every car no matter what length or curve?

AutobahnX for the Hofele (see link in my reply above).

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: I need pictures of Passat (thingfish)

Damn, this looks pretty nice. But I think you should color the spoiler unless you got other parts of the car with the same spoiler. It's sportier look alright. But does it reduce your aerodynamics?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts