VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the moment i own a 2000 vw VR6, it has 93500 miles. I have 18inch bbs ch's on it. But now i am thinking about selling the car and getting either a 2004 Acura TSX, a 2001-4 bmw 3 series, and a nissan altima, ser, or 350z, and i have noo idea which one to pick, so i was wondering which wont you gues would pick?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Re: (xitdiestodayx)

Quote, originally posted by xitdiestodayx »
I'd get the 3 series first.....TSX second and 350Z third...**** the SER.

i second that http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
5,854 Posts
Re: (IronFistMonk)

i have a liking for the 350z. i was stuck between and R32 or 350z. i would def get one if i had the extra money

·
Registered
44 Posts
3 series....Z's are cool but there not that practical and mods are crazy expensive for no real gains unless you change plenums. BMW FTW.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
Re: i need some advice (EUROTUNED1)

id go with the 350Z i love that car

·
Banned
7,683 Posts
Re: i need some advice (David_Tedder)

Quote, originally posted by David_Tedder »
id go with the 350Z i love that car

have you seen the grandtouring package on the Z i think its sweet but tooo expensive
$35,880

·
Registered
44 Posts
Z's are all looks unless uve got a fat wallet....Build quality is ehh as well. R32,TSX or 3 series. (have u ever considered an S4?)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah ive considered an s4, but im tryin 2 get a used car, out of those 3, im lookin at 15-24ish, thats about it for my price range, im leanin toward the bmw, its more practical for me anyways, and theres a bunch of mods for it. Idk theres to many choices, and i love the styling on the tsx,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts