VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
'13 Audi S6 - Silver/Black, APR, Lightly Modded/19 Atlas SEL R-Line w/Tech Blue/Black
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Blue Silver B5.5 wagon and I need the following parts:
1. Front/Left chrome bumper moulding
2. Rear hatch release mechanism
3. Double-din center dash trim
4. Grey leather Tiptronic shift knob
If you have any of the above parts or know where I might source them, please reply. Thanks!
Derek

·
Registered
12,127 Posts
Re: I need some B5.5 parts... (Derek)

For OEM VW parts these guys are good...dealer factory parts at significantly less than my local dealers charge (and no sales tax just about pays for shippin)...http://www.1stvwparts.com/. Internet sales guy is very helpfull and they have toll free # to reach him...this is a dealer who's set up an internet dept, not some big parts house site so you get real parts help!

PS: Your descriptions might be tough for him to get you the right part...I'd suggest this approach: Go to local dealer with your list, get parts guy to look up and let you look at ETKA screen at the counter to confirm exactly what you want...I'd bet its 100% that these are special order parts and will total some big bucks (shift knob alone will be at least $100) , special orders at not refundable...so say "Wow...better check with my "budget director" (meaning sig other) B4 I place order! Can I write down the part #'s here on my list to save time when I come back to order?...Most parts guys will do that...then you can just type in the VW part #'s into this site and it will quote prices in real time! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by spitpilot at 8:43 AM 4-14-2006

·
Registered
'13 Audi S6 - Silver/Black, APR, Lightly Modded/19 Atlas SEL R-Line w/Tech Blue/Black
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: I need some B5.5 parts... (spitpilot)

Very nice! I'll call them on Monday. Thanks.
I'm still open to used parts, if anyone has a source.
D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.