VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so here's my deal, I have a 2001 gti tropic orange 12v vr6 and someone hit it and set both air bags off and screwed the front end. I don't want to lose the car so I'm trying to fix it. So I'm looking for a vw, preferably a vr6 so I can just drop the engine and front end and interior parts I need from your car to my car. One big problem, my money situation...I'm broke. So I have some trades to offer for something, I don't care if the rear end is smashed in or the car looks like ****. I just want my baby back. So I have three things, one is a 1995 kx250. It's a fast bike and ill give all my gear with it. Has pro circuit exhaust, rebuild carb, camo plastics, new front tire, bigger hgas tank, vforce reeds. Quit a bit of work into it. It's worth around 1200-1500 bucks. I also have a 1999 Mazda protege 4dr. Completely stock, 5speed, great daily. Comes with a 12" Mtx audio sub and kenwood amp. Last but not least I have a 1995 chevy Tahoe 4dr 5.7l with a 4" body lift and 35" tires. Truck is a beast. Needs a little love but it runs great, I drive it everyday to work. So if someone is interested please let me know. If you want pictures just shoot me a txt or email. I appreciate it! [email protected] or 8607076558

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.