VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,193 Posts
cheaper idea. go get some lowering springs (assuming your struts and shocks are still good). not crap ebay nonames, like some eibach sportlines or something like that.
or if you wanna go ghetto, cut em, but i cant say youll enjoy the ride that way.
youll need either an air impact tool for the top nut or a strut nut vw special tool (22mm) and an allen wrench (6mm? not 100% sure), a jack, and a few jack stands to lift it while your struts are out, and a spring compressor if you go with aftermarket springs, so the first ones dont shoot out and kill you when you take it apart. the back, its a jetta, you may need another special tool just because its such a tight area near the springs... not familiar with that tool, as im a golfer

good luck, happy slamming:)

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: i need to lower my mkll jetta and i need aparts (Darkstar2336)

i got everything i would need to lower it with like the compressor my dads a mechanic.
Cheeeap parts baby haha...i just wanna go real low without having to wory bout rolling fenders or anything i dont even care how ****ty the ride is eather cuz its gona be an attempt to slam a beater haha

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Re: i need to lower my mkll jetta and i need aparts (Darkstar2336)

IM sent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.