VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up playa? All I gotta say is; What the f*ck kinda headlight bulbs are those, they look sweet as hell. That 3rd gen GTI was dope too. You guys should go out the meet tonight if you can. Dont know how long it's been since you were last there, but we meet at the Denny's right next door to the old spot now. Later!

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Re: I saw you Babyfoodyellow! On 95 last night (BlackGTiTurbo)

I think he's got HID's.... they look schweeeeet...... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

[Modified by Got Boost?, 1:12 PM 4-6-2002]

·
Registered
11,972 Posts
Re: I saw you Babyfoodyellow! On 95 last night (zwo_vr6)

hey cool!
yeah we saw you too... and i KNEW you had to be a vortexer....

I was in the passenger seat though... too lazy to drive
i had my driver James drive me up.... heheh (Maflagulator on vortex).... i threw you "props" out tha window....

yeah i got the HID's.... off a group buy on here... i would have liked to go to the saturday night meeting in orlando but i only spent that friday night there... i had to head to eurotech saturday to get some secret stuff done

wow, i'm surprised that everyone beat me to this thread and told you my whole agenda...

maybe i'm not being secretive enough!

yeah i was hoping you'd follow us in orlando..... we were following the Gen III GTI to his house on Alafaya.... thats 4th O2O on here... a 2.0T
i didn't realize you had gotten off at the same exit... i woulda had my driver stop (maflagulator).

next time i'm up in the area we definitely gotta meet up.... you friends with patrick? thats funny, b/c the gen III i was following was Kelly (with the corrado)'s boyfriend, Tom..... LoL... small world
your car looked the part BTW

-BFY-

[Modified by BabyFoodYellowGTI, 9:22 PM 4-6-2002]

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: I saw you Babyfoodyellow! On 95 last night (BabyFoodYellowGTI)

Yea, Pat and I are down like Arnold and Willis. NExt time youre comin up, just IM me or E-mail me and we'll see about meeting up. Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
Re: I saw you Babyfoodyellow! On 95 last night (BlackGTiTurbo)

huh? wha? whatcha talkin 'bout willis?
hmm...tell tom I "got da hookup" and he needs to get his car dyno'd now, heh. I talked to Kelly about it but she said he was out of town. We'll be hittin the rollers in about 2 or 3 weeks...I wanna see what that thing's putting down, and I'm sure Tom will appreciate seeing the fruit of his labors!

·
Registered
11,972 Posts
Re: I saw you Babyfoodyellow! On 95 last night (Patrick P.)

yeah i predict big things for that 2.0T now.... sick fast!

Tom's back in o-town till thursday (i believe), when he'll be back down here in lauderdale for a few days.... might be back up in o-town by saturday or monday i'm guessing.
Cheers
-BFY-

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: I saw you Babyfoodyellow! On 95 last night (TURBOwagon)

quote:[HR][/HR]AHHH... 2.0T on the same street as me!!! I Live on Alafaya too- We need to get together and chill- AIM - Settntrenz or email [email protected][HR][/HR]​
Do you drive that white Passat Wagon? I've seen you. As a matter of fact, I think you revved at me before

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: I saw you Babyfoodyellow! On 95 last night (TURBOwagon)

quote:[HR][/HR]Actually we're gonna hit up the track tonight ( april 10 ) if ya wanna go out there we'll probably be there round 730 [HR][/HR]​
Dammit, really wish I could man! I gotta spend the night at the stoopid library tonight. What are you doin this Saturday? IM me GTi18tee

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.