VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 20 of 3549 Posts

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... when I'm around town... here are the best from my phone. You may have seen some of these before if you read OT.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I saw a car with LOL WUT once but i didn't take a picture.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts

URL on rear window is for local sportscar club, which runs autocrosseses

·
Registered
21,613 Posts
My brother's first license plate, and I kid you not...was WTF-101 (or WTF LOL)...my mom figured it out and while picking up the plate for him, asked for a different one. Damn shame if you ask me.

·
Registered
211 Posts
lol im subscribed :D...

is the "SEGA" one funny because of what it means in italian?? if it does then i understand.. if not please explain :screwy:

·
Registered
'16 Fusion Hybrid, '67 Datsun Roadster
19,091 Posts
lol im subscribed :D...

is the "SEGA" one funny because of what it means in italian?? if it does then i understand.. if not please explain :screwy:
He drives a Genesis. SEGA made a game console called Genesis.

Now explain what Sega means in Italian please.

·
Registered
12,448 Posts
My brother's first license plate, and I kid you not...was WTF-101 (or WTF LOL)...my mom figured it out and while picking up the plate for him, asked for a different one. Damn shame if you ask me.
That's what you get when you send a woman to do a man's job.

·
Registered
211 Posts
It can also mean "handjob" or "wank" if used in the appropriate context.

yup thats the one i was referring to.. :D but yea now i get the context of the other one.. not bad

·
Registered
18,670 Posts
My not-so-dearly-departed FIL had a strange sense of humor.

His name was Nathan and everybody called him Nick. For his 48th birthday he figured he'd put his humor to work. Rode around like this for almost a year. Then there was a knock at the door and a burly Georgia state trooper informed him that he would have to hand over the plate. Apparently one of his bible-thumper neighbors finally figured it out.

·
Registered
472 Posts
^^^I'm not gonna lie, this one made me laugh pretty hard.

Although this isn't the funniest plate, and it's probably the driver's last name, I laughed nonetheless. Why in the world would you get this?

1 - 20 of 3549 Posts