VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to order a Eurosport Cool-flo race intake, except I don't know if I can install it. I'm not really good with cars, but it looks easy. Do you have to change the location of the charcoal canister with CAI? I have heard that is hard. Any and all information is welcome. Thanks.

· Registered
200 Posts
Re: I think I can probably install is a CAI, is it hard? (95' GLX VR6)

dude do a search, click the archived box and search for carbon canister or CAI.
just cut the two hoses going into the CC and plug the one going to the trottle bodie and put a fishtank filter on the one going to the gas tank. the install is easy gor for it!

· Registered
2,699 Posts
Re: I think I can probably install is a CAI, is it hard? (95' GLX VR6)

Quote, originally posted by 95' GLX VR6 »
I'm about to order a Eurosport Cool-flo race intake, except I don't know if I can install it. I'm not really good with cars, but it looks easy. Do you have to change the location of the charcoal canister with CAI? I have heard that is hard. Any and all information is welcome. Thanks.

the hardest part is the charcoal relocation, and if its a first time thing then, well it was hard for me....
pulling out the canister was hard, it was stuck, you really have to man handle it, and i had a hard time hooking it into the holes under the battery tray.....
i just remembered this is the eurosport, i had the turn2 but its the same set up, i dont know if eurosport provides good instructions or not. When i had the eurosport "cool-flo" the instructions i got were crap, you couldnt even make out the pictures that was on it....maybe they improved since then...
go to http://www.turn2usa.com/a3vr6caiinstall.html for install http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
21,282 Posts
Re: I think I can probably install is a CAI, is it hard? (lihines)

I installed my Turn 2 CAI by myself. The hardest part of the whole install was getting the filter onto the end of the tube. Other than that, it was mostly a piece of cake as long as you have decent tools.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.