VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
517 Posts
thats a low pressure fuel pump that is in the gas tank probably under your rear seats...the fuel pump that people are upgrading is the high pressure fuel pump under your hood near the PCV valve on the driver's side of your transverse 2.0T engine.

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (sinned)

Quote, originally posted by sinned »
thats a low pressure fuel pump that is in the gas tank probably under your rear seats...the fuel pump that people are upgrading is the high pressure fuel pump under your hood near the PCV valve on the driver's side of your transverse 2.0T engine.

can't find it on 1stvwparts.com
help? =P

· Registered
579 Posts
Re: I want to buy an oem fuel pump and send it off to apr, since it seems like ... (mithong)

Quote, originally posted by mithong »
is this all i need to get?
https://www.trademotion.com/pa...gid=2

thanks
and i am referring to part 8 in the diagram, the fuel pump assembly.

from APR website
Quote »
Please contact us toll-free at 800-680-7921 for a personal consultation on how we can help you get the most from your Volkswagen.

or
Quote »
APR is committed to satisfying every one of our customers 100% percent. Should you have any questions about APR or one of our products, please do not hesitate to call or email us anytime. We look forward to making you a happy customer!
Email for Sales, Customer Support, and Technical Support
[email protected]

Modified by shue333 at 1:13 PM 3-20-2008

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.