VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lookin for people to shoot with, My cars nothing special as of now, but I loooove shooting them. I'm fairly new to the forum so I figure it'd be a good way to meet some people. Heres a few photos I've shot, lets make some magic.
A little behind the scene's action of Kenny's Eurotuner shoot.

My first time shooting dubs

aaaand some waterfest 07 shiz.

Rims+Bums=Yums.
so lets shoot soon? if ur into what i can do.

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Deff, when are you guys breaking the cars out? I'm gonna be filming this summer I hope too, I have to send my camera back to Sony, but once I get it back, theres nothing sexier than a vdub in high deffinition

Oh, and I don't have a myspace, but I did look around yours.

Modified by touchmylugnuts at 7:35 PM 3-17-2008

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Group shots would be cool, we should all meet up in NH sometime and I'll car hop, then we can take some stand stills... I got a new lens for the snow season and have yet to see how good a dub would look. 15mm f2.8 sigma ftw!
What do all of you drive? just out of curiosity, feel free to post some pics.
Snowbunny, what camera do you use?

· Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That things dooope, this is the car that made me fall in love with volkswagens (GTI's, and some flavor). That silver JTI was my first quality volkswagen I ever rode in, I'm pretty sure I was hooked from that point on. I like the 2 tone roof.
Snowbunny, Canon FTW! you can get XT bodys for so cheap now used. a slr body, and some decent glass will do amazing things. check out http://www.keh.com if you're in the market

Modified by touchmylugnuts at 7:59 PM 3-18-2008

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.