VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pondering on putting c6 wheels on my GLI, I havnt seen anyone do it yet and I think it'll look nice on my car but I just wanted to know what anyone else thought about the idea or if you have seen these wheels on a German car and what you thought about that, I've been searching for pics but havnt found any so please post pics if you have any

·
Registered
1,009 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From what I've searched the ones I want are just the stock c06 corvette wheels, the front wheels are 18x8.5 and the rear wheels are 19x10... I think they'll look dope with the right tires for a nice poke, but than again what do I know lol that's why I'm asking

·
Registered
7,422 Posts
From what I've searched the ones I want are just the stock c06 corvette wheels, the front wheels are 18x8.5 and the rear wheels are 19x10... I think they'll look dope with the right tires for a nice poke, but than again what do I know lol that's why I'm asking
that should give you your answer right there, no. way too big

·
Registered
438 Posts
I dont think our cars can pull those off. But its your car. Our opinions shouldnt matter:peace:

·
Banned
11,969 Posts
:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
7,422 Posts

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
lol, tough crowd. :rolleyes:

OP, 19's are hard to pull off correctly, especially something 10" wide with an unknown offset.

your better off sticking with 18" if your static really. :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
lol, tough crowd. :rolleyes:

OP, 19's are hard to pull off correctly, especially something 10" wide with an unknown offset.

your better off sticking with 18" if your static really. :thumbup:
19x10 rear is no problem, idk people on here think thats so "big"

they probably have high offsets like sawblades. the 18/19 i think would look way better then the c5 setups people are running. the sizes would provide proper rake if done right with the right size tires and height. i dont think the style is that good, but if you have a BBK, i say do it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts