VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I took these... There were more, but they all stunk.

The Gratuitous "Rolling Shot"

Everyone feel free to play I spy... notsomuch with the car, but just in general...

Modified by NixGTiVR6 at 10:30 PM 8-20-2006

· Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: I was bored at work... (The Gloves of Death)

Quote, originally posted by The Gloves of Death »
...how much did you pay for that steering wheel?

I paid somewhere close to $300 for it, and I got it here in the classifieds... That post lasted about 30 seconds before I found it...

Quote, originally posted by 98gti77 »
Do you build houses at work?

No, I design houses at work (for an architect), and I happened to be at house we designed taking some pictures of changes that the builder made.
Quote, originally posted by mkIIIcutiewithabooty »
I like the car and the steering wheel. I'm not feeling the grill, but to each his own.

Yeah, I don't know about the grill either. I made it myself like two years ago 'cuz I was too cheap to buy one... But I'm thinkin' of going badgeless... after the euro bumpers and fenders.
And thank you all for the nice comments and the constructive criticism!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
8,540 Posts
Re: I was bored at work... (NixGTiVR6)

I spy that you were low on gas when the interior shot was taken (gas light looks to be on), and that you have no rear window switches in the dash, as you have something else in that spot.

And for 300.00 for a MK 3.5 steering wheel, you better jump on that deal, because the wheel itself is cheap but the airbag kills the deal (almost 600.00 from the dealer)...

Mike

· Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: I was bored at work... (Blk95VR6)

Quote, originally posted by Blk95VR6 »
I spy that you were low on gas when the interior shot was taken (gas light looks to be on), and that you have no rear window switches in the dash, as you have something else in that spot.

HAHAHA!!! I'm beginning to love this game! I thought the golf cart was awesome, but this is much better!!
That, my friend, is not my gas light... that is my airbag light... When I pulled the code, it says something about "Driver's side resistance too high". It was on before I switched the wheel, so I'm guessing its something with my clock spring.... I'll fix it eventually...
And I don't have any rear windows anyway, because I drive a GTI...
And in that spot, I used the blank plate to mount the bass control for my Rockford Amp... It actually comes in handy!!

· Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (dankvwguy)

Quote, originally posted by dankvwguy »
i love red

Me too... but that is soooo faded. Especially the top....
I'm planning on getting it resprayed in the spring... After a winter full of bodywork and part replacements...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.