VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Re: i was wondering if anyone knew about the lemon law in CA? (20thaegti2083)

My family actually just got 2 cars lemoned (Audi, BMW) they were absolute nightmares. I would search/get a lemon laywer and see what they say, the laws in CA are totally on the consumers side. But make sure you had the problems documented!!

·
Registered
2,108 Posts

what happened to the car? but the lemon law for CA states that you should be able to return becasue the dealership sold the car as if nothing were wrong. i think even if they didnt know there was a problem they still have to take it back becasue it is a defective vehicle as long as its stock. any aftermarket product will probably void the lemon law including warrenty and u probably wont get squat. and remember thast what i think the lemon law for CA is. i learned this from a street law class and thats as much as i can remember. hope this can help

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

yeah just looking into it because my car has been at the dealership for the past 21 days being worked on to replace stuff under warranty. They say it will be ready wed. or thurs. making a total of like 23-24 days.

·
Registered
31,002 Posts

Put "lemon law California" in Google and stand back...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts