VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
This picture is a snapshot of the SUV/CUV world we're living in:
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Cloud

Thanks for the write up. BMW missed a great opportunity to nix that ugly grill. And from the side doors back it looks like an older Altima, which isn't a bad thing. But it is for a car demanding such coin. It's not distinctive or special, it's bland and ugly. Does any BMW fan really like the new design language and that grill?

And damn that i4 sticker :ROFLMAO:
I get wanting to give it visibility, but c'mon!

It looks like it came from the Russia/Ukraine war as an observation vehicle.

You're ice4life = i4l. You should have got a piece of tape and made an "L" and put that i4l on the side for kicks.

Registered
Well, the i4 is back at the dealer. I now have android auto and they even debadged all the crap on the right rear for me. Success! I enjoyed the i4, but I'd still take my ice Z4 over it.

View attachment 184417
View attachment 184416
Hold up. You got a Z4 and you're in Virginia? I don't even know who you are anymore. :ROFLMAO:

I guess Miata is always the answer if you're poor, if you're rolling, it's Z4.

What year is it? And do you have anymore pics of it?

My sister is a car person too. We talk cars, go to shows.. shealways liked the Z4. Just recently she bought another Lexus IS 350 F Sport.

I'm going to show her pics of your convertible to make her jelly. It's what brothers do.

Registered
Vehicle Wheel Car Grille Hood

Woof!

TCL faithful were giving the Honda Civic the beans because of it's fake black plastic vents.

BMW copies that trend and adds that nose. Has anybody warmed up to that nose yet?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts