VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2013 MINI JCW, 2020 Bolt, 2002 Suburban 2500
20,252 Posts
I enjoyed the i4, but I'd still take my ice Z4 over it.

View attachment 184417
Good choice. The i4 is bland and doesn't have a soft top. it's better for carrying more than 2 people, however. And it's probably better suited as a daily driver, but definitely not as special as the Z4 convertible. While I love my Bolt and it's fun to drive, and makes the perfect daily driver/errand runner, there's a reason the MINI Cooper Roadster is my avatar.

·
Registered
2001.5 Passat, 2004 Jetta TDI, 2010 Sportwagen TDI, 2014 Passat Wolfsburg, 2019 Jetta R-Line
195 Posts
View attachment 184835

Woof!

TCL faithful were giving the Honda Civic the beans because of it's fake black plastic vents.

BMW copies that trend and adds that nose. Has anybody warmed up to that nose yet?
It makes no sense, it’s a nightmare. It could have been designed by Salvador Dali except that it does have symmetry.

·
Registered
31,199 Posts
I personally wouldn't let it stop me from buying a pig nosed BMW if I liked the car overall. (y)
That has been my mantra for a loooong time, but jaysus murphy that nose, nope the fck all day long, nope nope nope these goggles do nothing to the nope degree.

• Haha
Reactions: Burnette
61 - 68 of 68 Posts