VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first post on this awesome web-site. Lookin at the results of the poll on age groups interested in the R32 I'm in the minority at age 45...Went to Germany this past summer and saw deep blue R32 and had to have one! I'm first on list at the local dealership and can't wait for arrival in next few weeks...Anyone got some good ideas for vanity plates for my Black R32??? I was thinking of "URDUST"...Whata ya think?
blackbart

· Registered
689 Posts
Re: Ideas for vanity plates? (black(R32)bart)

Well, BLACKR32 would be obvious (like my YELLOWM3). And isn't the color called Black Magic? Must be something you could do with that like BLKMAGIC
Blue R32 would be nice unless you opt for a different color. Or maybe you use Blue R32 if you wanted blue but could not get it and you are, thus, blue

Since VW claims this to be the best performing VW of all time, how about Uber Dub or (if your state allows 9 letters) VWUBERALL
Or since this is clearly "Not Your Father's VW" (and if your state allows 9 letters) how about NotDadsVW
Or if you have other VWs, how about R32 Too
Or if this will be your second R32, how about R32 Two or R32 II
Or if you are on your way to pick up your R32, make sure your current plates are To R32

Look, this is difficult work but someone has to do it ...

Modified by GelbM3 at 12:44 PM 1-13-2004

Modified by GelbM3 at 12:46 PM 1-13-2004

· Banned
12,402 Posts
Re: Ideas for vanity plates? (GelbM3)

My friend and his ex-wife used to have
GOOD DNA
BAD DNA
on their respective dubs
I'm still leaning towards NOT 2 NYS or SHGN WGN
POO CAR would be funny on an 83 diesel Rabbit, lol
Jon

· Registered
160 Posts
My wife still insist that my car must read:
FIGMENT
but that is because she doesn't believe the car will ever get here so I will shut up about it... She thinks it is an imaginary model...
How about:
4MTION - my favorite
R32 GLF - not too exciting, eh?
3189CC
BIG VR6
or
THE DUB - it is the king daddy Golf, afterall

· Registered
15,241 Posts
Re: Ideas for vanity plates? (black(R32)bart)

While this post has been done before... I think it's worth revisiting!
I was thinking:
DGSBLKS
or simply THEBLKS
or
DNGLYBTS
I think the Brits will get where I'm going...

· Registered
1,542 Posts
Re: Ideas for vanity plates? (Sonreir)

Quote, originally posted by Sonreir »
L33T
How about 0 2 60?
Maybe STNG KLR?
DUB HEAD?

stng klr is not good the new cobra has 390 hp 390 tq you need alot of work to beat that

· Registered
1,518 Posts
Latest goss on the Australian models is that the limited run of 200 will be individually numbered, with some sort of dash plaque or similar.
At least that makes the plate easy- 'R32 - ###'.
(We only get 6 digits/numbers maximum to work with).

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.