VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32,033 Posts
Re: Idiot Drivers Linked To Car Crashes (FatSean)

Um....link? Or is this just an educated guess?

·
Registered
20,196 Posts

Oddly enough, this thread contains just as much hard irrefutable data as the threads linking SUVs, cell phones, and music to crashes.

·
Banned
736 Posts
Re: Idiot Drivers Linked To Car Crashes (Double-V)

quote:[HR][/HR]Oddly enough, this thread contains just as much hard irrefutable data as the threads linking SUVs, cell phones, and music to crashes.[HR][/HR]​
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
432 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]A wish?[HR][/HR]​
I wish that insurance companies woud send a reprasentative around with you while you drive around for a day, and base your insurance rates upon how many mistakes you make and how many tickets you have. Then all of us who know how to drive wouldn't have to pay for those of you who don't.
I get two more right?

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
Re: Idiot Drivers Linked To Car Crashes (speedinghonda)

quote:[HR][/HR]A wish?
I wish that insurance companies woud send a reprasentative around with you while you drive around for a day, and base your insurance rates upon how many mistakes you make and how many tickets you have. Then all of us who know how to drive wouldn't have to pay for those of you who don't.
I get two more right?
[HR][/HR]​
They should take an invisible ride with you when you don't know they're there.

·
Registered
912 Posts

Well, I've always thought that they should mandate IQ tests before allowing anyone to use the self check aisles at the supermarket... I guess a little intelligence testing for driver liscensing and insurance premiums would also be logical.
I had an idea once (yep, just once) that there should be color coded liscense plates issued to drivers that would denote their level of driving skill and permitted rate of travel. Say a green plate = "Colin McRae (sp?) proficiency," then you could travel at whatever rate of speed you deemed reasonable. Red plates would be = "Lil' Sis skillz," which would restrict you from driving faster than 25 mph and from operating a car with more than 50hp. Across the range would be various levels of skill and permissable speeds ranging from following the posted limits, to having a permitted excess above the posted limit. The color coded plates would allow police officers to know at a glance if you could be fined for driving too fast.
...but of course, somebody with a lesser skill level could always borrow the car of somebody with a greater skill level, so that blows my idea all to hell. It was a fun thought though.

·
Registered
13,387 Posts
Re: Idiot Drivers Linked To Car Crashes (vdubpunk)

interesting concept though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.