VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: if i was to succeed in motorsports i would b ... (MitStandardUndTurbo!)

can ya tell i am bored at work today...lol
the foreplay

the buildup

the happy ending

·
Registered
7,605 Posts
Re: if i was to succeed in motorsports i would be careful with the champagn ... (dubsix)

I for one thinks that the squirting of champagne in ones faces is laden with homoerotic overtones...
I for one...

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Re: (Le Mans Champ)

Quote, originally posted by Le Mans Champ »
after seeing the top three, I feel like I shouldn't have missed this race

The race was very entertaining. If they put sprinklers on every track I'd be the happiest man alive.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: if i was to succeed in motorsports i would be careful with the champagn ... (Kidstar)

Quote, originally posted by Kidstar »
I for one thinks that the squirting of champagne in ones faces is laden with homoerotic overtones...
I for one...

agreed....

·
Registered
704 Posts
Re: if i was to succeed in motorsports i would be careful with the champagn ... (dubsix)

I dont care what anyone says, barichelo is the man!! did anyone see him in action with shumacher, the guy has a sence of humor, all the new drivers seem boring, dont get me started on kimi, that guy is like a fish http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Re: if i was to succeed in motorsports i would be careful with the champagn ... (wagen6)

I've been wondering about the champagne itself, thinking that F1 goes all out for it's podium ceremony and was able to find this...
Name: G.H.Mumm CORDON ROUGE Non Vintage Champagne (F1) - 3 Litre Jeroboam Bottles - NV
Where it's from: France
Price per case: £118.79
Bottle size: 3 Litres
Bottles per case: 1
That's $235 per bottle... just over $600 per podium

·
Registered
151 Posts
Re: if i was to succeed in motorsports i would be careful with the champagn ... (ThatsGoodT)

With the large "MUMM" logo present.....I would not be surprised if Mumm supplies F1 @ no charge and calls it "advertising"...

·
Registered
7,605 Posts
Re: if i was to succeed in motorsports i would be careful with the champagn ... (ThatsGoodT)

Quote, originally posted by ThatsGoodT »
I've been wondering about the champagne itself, thinking that F1 goes all out for it's podium ceremony and was able to find this...
Name: G.H.Mumm CORDON ROUGE Non Vintage Champagne (F1) - 3 Litre Jeroboam Bottles - NV
Where it's from: France
Price per case: £118.79
Bottle size: 3 Litres
Bottles per case: 1
That's $235 per bottle... just over $600 per podium

By onephile standards...that Champs is trash... Its a Jeroboam that cost 2 bills?
When a regular magnum of Le Grand Dame is bout $375...

·
Registered
4,839 Posts

Quote, originally posted by dubsix »
nice shot...lol

Not amused by the competition:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Re: if i was to succeed in motorsports i would be careful with the champagn ... (isoprene)

That's a lot of yogurt squirt in the first shot.....at least he swallows!!!BWAAAAAAAH

·
Registered
7,605 Posts

That tee-shirt Adrian is wearing should read "Super Gay" in that pic...yuck!

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: if i was to succeed in motorsports i would be careful with the champagn ... (Kidstar)

Quote, originally posted by Kidstar »
That tee-shirt Adrian is wearing should read "Super Gay" in that pic...yuck!

a p-shop moment waiting to happen.

·
Registered
4,937 Posts

(lisp) ssssssstop it!

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: if i was to succeed in motorsports i would be careful with the champagn ... (XS222)

^ hahaha lmao awesome find!

.... this should be the official champagne shot thread..

·
Registered
7,605 Posts
Re: if i was to succeed in motorsports i would be careful with the champagn ... (XS222)

Quote, originally posted by XS222 »

HAHAHAHA

OMG!!!!!!!!

First he squirts in his own face, now he's squirting in Norbie's grill?
AHHH MAN!!!! This is too funny!!

Modified by Kidstar at 7:40 AM 7-21-2008

1 - 20 of 211 Posts