VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Re: If money was no object, which Ferrari 360 would you choose and in which color? (Enny Mini)

Modena stradadaladadaedfkl (whatever
) in Blue.

·
Premium Member
11,252 Posts
Re: (trbogti)

If I'm going to drive an attention grabber, I might as well go all the way.

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Re: If money was no object, which Ferrari 360 would you choose and in which color? (Enny Mini)

If money were no object, I wouldn't be driving a Ferrari, let alone a 360, but if I had to take a 360, I guess I'd go for the full compensation package: Spider, yellow.

·
Registered
13,898 Posts

Give me a Red Challenge Stradla(sp) with the white stripes and F1 tranny.

·
Registered
13,720 Posts
Re: (hawc)

I'd take mine 8in challenge stradale tripm. Red with the handpainted white and green stripe up the hood as well as the Scuderia(sp) shields on the fenders and challenge rear grill.

Mike

·
Banned
1,910 Posts
Re: If money was no object, which Ferrari 360 would you choose and in which color? (grue)

as far as i am concerned if you get a ferrari there is only one color to get ... RED

·
Registered
2019 Golf R, 2019 XC90
7,222 Posts
Invisible... then the cops could never pull me over

I'd have to go with trbogti:
Grigio Alloy, Challenge grille, and the 6-speed.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Re: (LuckyDogg)

Stradale for me....but no stripes....and in blue. I've seen both reds and this blue..... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
34,664 Posts

Nothing better than Ferrari Red in a 360.

·
Registered
5,133 Posts
Re: If money was no object, which Ferrari 360 would you choose and in which color? (A4Jetta)

Red, of course. But I'll take mine with the F1 transmission.

·
Banned
12,115 Posts
Re: If money was no object, which Ferrari 360 would you choose a ... (rossi46)

Red Stradale for me, no stripes.
But personally, give me the Ford GT and a very large investment.

·
Registered
16,449 Posts
Re: If money was no object, which Ferrari 360 would you choose a ... (mtrainVR6)

Charcoal grey Stradale with silver calipers, black BBS wheels, red interior and the stripe package, please.

·
Registered
11,304 Posts

360 spider in black with beige interior, challenge grills, Championship rims, daytona seats

oh and 6 speed

1 - 20 of 54 Posts