VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know how the fastest car in the world pissing match has turned out...what id like to know is what a fully stripped or modified Bugatti could to in theory....Like removing cat etc...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Re: If you could mod perfecction? (blacktip007)

well you could always weld a big can of folgers onto the back of it, the honda guys are convinced that will give you a serious boost in power. Oh and you could slap layers upon layers of stickers on it too thatll give you at least another 500 hp to the ground
but seriously why would you modify something thats perfect? to make it..... less perfect?

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Re: If you could mod perfecction? (markfiver)

I'd probably mess with the interior a little bit, maybe some wheels....that'd be about it. Some special paint work maybe too http://****************.com/smile/emgift.gif

·
Registered
6,929 Posts
Re: If you could mod perfecction? (turbott920)

Quote, originally posted by turbott920 »
APR turbo back, diode mod, manual boost contol, GIAC chip, and air intake

yeah the veyron probably has resonators and cats and all that crap...can you all imagine for a second what it would look/sound like?? a veyron shooting fireballs and gurgling like cars do when they don't have cats??!
<----------x99999999

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Re: If you could mod perfecction? (kcn0113)

Quote, originally posted by kcn0113 »

yeah the veyron probably has resonators and cats and all that crap...can you all imagine for a second what it would look/sound like?? a veyron shooting fireballs and gurgling like cars do when they don't have cats??!
<----------x99999999

I would poop myself

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Re: (bigandyvw)

Quote, originally posted by bigandyvw »
there is no such thing as perfection truth is there will always be some thing better that you could do

I doubt anyone has the ability to improve the performance of the car. Look at how much money was throw at it in R+D. Impossible. The whole car is built to function around one another. You can't bolt on some oem stuff from a shelf onto a completely carbon fiber chassis and be like "yeah, I just made that da' bomb!"
I guess you can paint it. Maybe a vtec sticker would yeild another 85hp at the wheels.

·
Registered
153 Posts
It could be interesting if they made a track version.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Re: (VDubby18)

Id put this on it..

No in all seriousness...wouldn't you only be doing it a mechanical disservice by modding it at all? This thing is so perfectly tuned I feel like touching anything with a wrench would be devastating.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Re: If you could mod perfecction? (markfiver)

PAINT IT GOOOOOLLDDDD
btw millions of dollars of research>you

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Re: If you could mod perfecction? (GLIdriver14)

if it doesnt already have one, a profec B to crank the boost. thats all

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Re: If you could mod perfecction? (dude rado)

i would buy 4 APR stage 3+ kits!! hahah
you cant mod these. that would be like slapping god in the face

1 - 20 of 173 Posts