VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

121 - 140 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
But far view and not Xie to play

Quote, originally posted by turbott920 »

You are correct my friend it is funny...it's also funny to think a supercar capable 250+ mph would come with a backseat. get a clue.

no no no, you get a clue man. it's obvious that i was being sarcastic.
i'm all about leaving the weight that your car comes with as is. weight reduction is silly unless it's a track car. http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
Lamborghini!!!!! But far view and not Xie to play!!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
i would just drive it real slow every where i go no need to go fast in the worlds fastest car i mean who i gotta prove the speed to?

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Didn't Volkswagen produce these at a cost higher than they were sold for. Basically saying that they lost money just to show what a car could be capable of. IT WORKED!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Stick a Ford V6 engine in..... like this!

http://uk.autoblog.com/2011/07/15/supercar-fan-builds-his-own-bugatti-veyron/

Finished article doesn't look too bad actually!

As for mods.... gold plated engine bay and intake mani's (a la Macca F1), Worlds widest BBS Splits and 8 turbo's as 922lb/ft @ 2200rpm is way too laggy! Scooby bonnet scoop must add 50hp, of course you'd have to stick the engine in the front then! :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
vugatti byron

a huge nitrous wet shot, water meth injection on duty after one bar boost, run two bar(two stage sequential or compound if not three) . run motec with 2x injectors for a dedicated race fuel cell to duty cycle in on demand, no more passenger seat, fire suppression, carbon fiber the **** out of it.. more aero, all carbon,better cooling.:snowcool:

·
Registered
452 Posts
Quote, originally posted by MKV John »

this whole argument is funny. only a gangster ass dude would take out the back seats in his Veyron lol.

You are correct my friend it is funny...it's also funny to think a supercar capable 250+ mph would come with a backseat. get a clue.

someone with this much money...probably two chicks instead of one hence the extra seat

·
Registered
113 Posts
well id start by buying an awesome tow hook to put on the back, then id get a cold air intake system and a catback exhaust and put some k&n stickers on it and then id have like 50+ hp to the wheels. then id get some drag radials so when i go to the strip(once a year) i can get better times but ill dd them. then id gut the interior and get a bolt in roll age so i can run higher than 10s at the strip. that would be soooo sweet.

·
Registered
232 Posts
This is such a stupid thread lol.

Yes they are cool as sh*t cars but lets be honest here, two things I'd do:

1. Make someone redesign it. I don't want a Lambo that had sex with a beetle. :what: but :thumbup:
2. A personal ball washer. (premium add-on. $5000)

·
Registered
396 Posts
I would play with the exhaust. That car is super quit. I want it loud. I'm sure some tuning company is Europe has an exhaust for it. Or just take one from some loud Honda. That'll be dope.

121 - 140 of 173 Posts