VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

141 - 160 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
I don't think I could/would mod this. It was made with such precision to give it all it's power and speed that messing with something could lead to a series of mishaps. I would however do the exhaust and interior. But anything else and I would imagine you would risk the integrity of the warp field this thing produces.

·
Registered
393 Posts
exhaust, Rotiforms and bags:laugh::laugh::laugh:. and if you ask why? because if you have the money who fu-cki-ng cares :screwy:

·
Registered
17,339 Posts
Some of this may not apply here in the US, between Magnusson-Moss and the First Sale doctrine (although first sale has been invalidated for foreign-made goods, now). However, VAG could get around that by simply requiring that all US-spec Veyrons be leased from Bugatti, with the lease term being indefinite, and the fee being $1/month once it's paid off.

http://www.motortorque.com/articles/auto-0512/bugatti-veyron-buying-the-best-car-in-the-world.asp

And, IIRC, Tiff Needell mentioned, in his review of the Veyron, that it would phone home about him finding the traction control shutoff as soon as he turned it off.

It's not unprecedented to void warranties for high-performance driving, either - some manufacturers of far more plebian cars have even sent undercover agents to well-publicized autocrosses, and recorded VINs of cars to void warranties.

·
Registered
44 Posts
1000 horsepower at 4000 pounds, if you really think that a bugatti veyron doesn't have the best performance parts (including exhaust) known to man you are sadly mistaken, and on the topic of weight reduction, there is a reason this car with more horsepower than a small airplane weighs more than small airplane, it would sruggle to stay on the ground as it is, and last but not least if you plan on lowering the veyron why don't you look up the ride height in its performance mode (after it lowers itself) if you get any lower your going to be sweeping the dust off the streets

So if you think you can find a sensor, timer, or higher performance part for a veyron, think again, the reason it doesn't have that option is that you can't handle that option

·
Registered
461 Posts
a set of tits for the girl riding along!

Sent from my 1st generation Motorola brick using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
sounds strange !!

To enjoy the speed of bugati one should take care about the safety measures, the interior of the car is dam awesome i wish i would be also having bugati, customers of Bugati used to take special driving lessons . that's great.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'd probably mess with the interior a little bit, maybe some wheels....that'd be about it. Some special paint work maybe too http://****************.com/smile/emgift.gif
Because so many wheels are made that can handle the 252 mph top speed lol. Those things, like the rest of the car, are pretty much one of a kind!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Trust me, no one who can afford to buy a Bugatti Veyron is a big enough tool to actually try and modify it lol, and you can't put different tires on it, the Veyron production was halted for months while they tried to create tires that could withstand the acceleration and speed of the car. Also, there are only a few mechanics that are qualified to work with that sort of an engine and you won't find them at a modifying shop. Lastly, to people who are saying that they would remap the engine and boost. Do you really think that a little computer upgrade would provide better performance than the perfectly timed/ratio'd everything on the car already? of anything it would be a major downgrade haha.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Trust me, no one who can afford to buy a Bugatti Veyron is a big enough tool to actually try and modify it lol, and you can't put different tires on it, the Veyron production was halted for months while they tried to create tires that could withstand the acceleration and speed of the car. Also, there are only a few mechanics that are qualified to work with that sort of an engine and you won't find them at a modifying shop. Lastly, to people who are saying that they would remap the engine and boost. Do you really think that a little computer upgrade would provide better performance than the perfectly timed/ratio'd everything on the car already? of anything it would be a major downgrade haha.
Way to take a fun thread and be a Debbie downer.

·
Registered
17 Posts
lmao my bad i guess I was being too realistic. That being said, I still wouldn't do anything just cause its built to perfection

·
Registered
244 Posts
Strip as many parts off as possible and replace everything else with lightweight parts with lightweight replacements. Upgraded ECU, exhaust, 110 octane map, pistons, rods, cams, make it a racecar :p
Then buy another one lol

·
13,688 Posts
VR SWAP GUY!!!!
Technically it already has a VR in it :p A W engine is essentially the same thing. I6 is to V12 as VR6 is to W12, except with 16 cylinders haha.

If I had one, which meant i had all the money in the world, I'd put 2 giant GTX Turbos in it, and a fully built transmission/drivetrain to cope and make a 2000awhp monster that no street car could ever touch, in acceleration, aerodynamics, top speed, anything; and end all of these Modded GTR vs Stock Veyron arguments once and for all, by leveling the playing field with a modded Veyron :laugh:

In theory... hahaha

141 - 160 of 173 Posts