VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

If you had your choice, which one would you choose???

1K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  matt007 
#1 ·
I am thinking about moving to Europe soon (live in Jersey now) to be closer to my family. I don't want to sound cocky, but I have been extremely successful and have managed to save a big nice chunk of change. Anywho, I am thinking about buying myself a super car to take with me or purchase there so which one would you pick??
BMW ///M5
BMW ///M3 Convertible
AUDI RS6 (The Upcoming One)
Porsche 911 (GT2 Really Gets Me Excited)
Mercedes Benz SL
Mercedes Benz CL55 /////AMG
New Beetle RSI
oops... scratch that last one.

I'm leaning towards the Porsche, but the $$$$$
. I'm single and don't plan on getting married (EVER!). http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Thanks...
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

See less See more
#2 ·
Re: If you had your choice, which one would you choose??? (M3Flyer)

Well if you got the dough I say get the Porsche hands down. And damn that Beetle choice looks awful funny in that company
All of the choices are nice but none of the others scream kick ass like the Porsche.

#5 ·

Now don't take this the wrong way but with the exception of the Beetle those are all typical rich guy choices.Try something more original like a Maserati Spider , an ALfa 156 GTA, Aston Martin etc.

#7 ·
Re: If you had your choice, which one would you choose??? (alfafan)

None taken... but i just don't like italian sports cars (I Know! I Know!
) but those are the ones I like. Thing is, with the money I spend on the Porsche, I could buy and M5, an M3, and a used M Roadster.

#9 ·

Good for you!
I have to say get the Porsche. However, if this would be your only car there you should leave the Porsche out. If where you are going, you'll get a lot of nice weather, get the M3 convertible. I think Audi RS6 is another true enthusiast car. Mercedes is too luxurious, IMO.
Enjoy what you worked for! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#12 ·

quote:[HR][/HR]Thing is, with the money I spend on the Porsche, I could buy and M5, an M3, and a used M Roadster.
[HR][/HR]​
You do have a very valid point. Hard choice but one I wish I had the opportunity to make

#13 ·
Re: If you had your choice, which one would you choose??? (Caleb)

Hmm those ar hard choices depends also are u gonna have that as a daily?? mabe u can get 2 for the price of the por. like a95-99 M3??? those are poppular tho.. many peeps have those like me hehe...also sometime u just wana chill lik wit th AMG hard dec goodluck wit it

#15 ·
Re: If you had your choice, which one would you choose??? (A4Jetta)

I would get a smart car!
Nah, I would go for the Porsche, and buy a M3. Over here in Europe you can get some better deals, so you should be able to afford everything.

#17 ·
Re: If you had your choice, which one would you choose??? (Caleb)

quote:[HR][/HR]Thing is, with the money I spend on the Porsche, I could buy and M5, an M3, and a used M Roadster.
[HR][/HR]​
Well there you go. Looks like you answered your own question. That seems like the most logical thing to do. I would anyway.

#20 ·
Re: If you had your choice, which one would you choose??? (igneousGOlF)

Da Bears!........Da Bears!..........Da Bears!..........Da Bears!......Da Bears!.......Da Bears!.......Da Bulls!.....Da Bulls!...........Da Bulls!....
Get the Porsche 911 GT2!
You would be the man!

#21 ·
Re: If you had your choice, which one would you choose??? (aliengti)

Too bad you're too poor not to afford them all.

Seriously, though... If you're gonna be single... I'd go for the SL. It's a coupé and a roadster and comfortable too. I'd love to have that kinda car and drive over the Alps to Italy, Riviera, Catalunya... Ahhh, dreams...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.