VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
4,831 Posts
Re: If you had your choice would it be a S4 or M3? (NitroBiz)

I voted M3 because I prefer the way it drives.
However, if I were someone who leased, I would have a hard time passing up Audi's $499/mo lease on the S4. Dollar for dollar, that really puts it's price closer to the 330i, and the S4 is a beast.
Having said that, I wouldn't buy it or an A4. Sales are down for these cars and Audi is responding by trying to dump a lot of cars in the market, which will hurt resale.

· Registered
4,707 Posts

Quote, originally posted by NitroBiz »
If you had your choice would it be a S4 or M3 no matter what year?

You should put the C55 AMG there too. It's in the same class, but it has THE most powerful motor of the three. Given the options, I'll take an M3, the Audi just doesn't cut it for me.

· Registered
18,244 Posts
Im not voting because i like both.
If we go by each year, then the E30 and E36 M3s take the cake, IMO, over the B5 and previous S4s. Kinda hard to compare the E30 though, as that was 2 door. E36 to B5 S4...I'll take the E36. The B6/E46 comparison is a bit harder. Both are more hardcore than thier predecessors....here I give the S4 the advantage because I have a soft sport for high-performance sedans.

· Registered
13,824 Posts
Re: If you had your choice would it be a S4 or M3? (nhdubn)

could the mods just stick this to the top of every forum since it gets asked every week?

· Registered
2,387 Posts

Neither, I would buy a 05' Mitsubishi Evolution 8 MR and have money left over for a crap-load of mod's.

· Registered
2,005 Posts
Re: If you had your choice would it be a S4 or M3? (FatSean)

not as much class????????????????
have you ridden in both? the interior of the S4 OWNS the M3. the M3 certainly is a classy car, very classy, but the S4 if even classier.

· Registered
13,824 Posts
Re: If you had your choice would it be a S4 or M3? ($3000dreamcar)

Quote, originally posted by $3000dreamcar »
not as much class????????????????
have you ridden in both? the interior of the S4 OWNS the M3. the M3 certainly is a classy car, very classy, but the S4 if even classier.

Um, it needs a propeller on the hood to have class. Don't you know anything

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.