VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I chose BBM a couple years ago to do my charger rebuild because of their apparent professionalism. They looked like they have the most "staying power." And I guess I made a good judgment. Recently, BBM has made a decision to show our community how much they are dedicated to keeping our cars alive and kicking.
Myself and a few other customers got some really great service from them at an awesome price ----post warranty.
The charger was spitting more than average oil and I was losing boost. But I've recently discovered that the intake manifold gasket is saturated with oil on the bottom. Maybe a leak?
But anywho, you cant lose with these guys. Every time I've dealt with them has left a warm feeling in my belly. OK, that could be the pizza I just ate but I doubt it. BBM rocks and they always got my back. So I gots theirs.
By the way. The recent rebuild and RS/RSR porting I just got for 300 bones looks awesome.

·
Registered
8,006 Posts
Re: I'm a BBM Troll!!!! (LooseNut)

Is it just me or is there a little war between KK and BBM's customers??? I mean everyday I see a post saying "OMG KK did the best job ever" then the next day I see "WOW BBM stands behind their work"!!! I mean it's cool but jezz kinda tiring, there is a "Charger rebuilder rating thread" if anyone knew bout it I don't know

·
Registered
13,007 Posts
Re: I'm a BBM Troll!!!! (1967ghia)

Quote, originally posted by 1967ghia »
Is it just me or is there a little war between KK and BBM's customers???

I hear ya, I had my rebuild done by KK, but have purchased plenty from BBM as well. I'm glad they're both here sharing their expertise so...can't we all just get along

Brian

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Is it just me or is there a little war between KK and BBM's customers??? I mean everyday I see a post saying "OMG KK did the best job ever" then the next day I see "WOW BBM stands behind their work"!!! I mean it's cool but jezz kinda tiring, there is a "Charger rebuilder rating thread" if anyone knew bout it I don't know

Thanks for your input. Whatever makes you happy, dood.

·
Registered
8,006 Posts

Doesn't make me happy at all, just stating something.......................dood

Quote, originally posted by LooseNut »

Whatever makes you happy, dood.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts

Well, in a way it is a war...well, not really. They are both competing for the same market. And both seem to be doing a good job. And I think a lot of the posts haven't had to do with rebuilding. I got a lysholm and other stuff at BBM, not a rebuild (for instance).

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Re: (deth_core)

Alright check this out, we will all decide who is better by seeing which one wants to sponsor my rebuild/upgrade

So may the winner step forward, and we can finally put this to rest

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Re: (2manyprojects)

Quote, originally posted by 2manyprojects »
Alright check this out, we will all decide who is better by seeing which one wants to sponsor my rebuild/upgrade

So may the winner step forward, and we can finally put this to rest

Good idea. Honestly, like I said, both seem to do good business. It's nice to have to choices for good business with G60s....not anything like the old days (10 crappy choices).

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Re: (Syncronicity)

i had my charger rebuilt by, OH wait i forgot mine exploded

but its ok im over it and turbo now
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif BBM http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif KK

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Doesn't make me happy at all, just stating something.......................dood

LOL, exactly.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Oh yeah, this is not a war. I never mentioned KK. I like their name though. Just sharing my experience.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
well... you'll never hear from one of my crew that BBM isn't anything but a kickazz company.
the fact that they are as good as they are keeps us (@ KK) on our toes, and the entire community benefits. The only reason why we strive to be as good as we are is because BBM was there first.
wh00t.

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Re: (KompressorKanada)

Quote, originally posted by KompressorKanada »
well... you'll never hear from one of my crew that BBM isn't anything but a kickazz company.
the fact that they are as good as they are keeps us (@ KK) on our toes, and the entire community benefits. The only reason why we strive to be as good as we are is because BBM was there first.
wh00t.

I must say, I've been on this board for quite sometime, logging a sick amount of reading hours.
The comments above from KompressorKanada are nothing short of PURE CLASS. Anyone who's willing not only to support, but see a little humour in the "competition of business" deserves full props. Rarely do you see 2 companies that do the same things, support one another.
Definate http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif to both, hopefully I can send business both your ways.
I have yet to have the pleasure of dealing with either company, but since KK is close, they will be seeing a little more action from my place. We currently have 3 Corrados being worked on too, and one is my roomates who seems to have an endless supply of money. KK, look for me in the near future, cause Im gonna need at least 1 charger rebuilt/replaced depending on its state.
Thanks for the pleasurable read too...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts