VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: I'm back !!! (idrivequattro)

I will tomorrow ...
Just to let you know its a college present...
I'm going to University of Florida my top choice school and thats a public school and im a florida resident so its a huge savings to my parents rather then sending me to some like $40,000 a year school.
So its a present for accomplishing getting into the school I want to go to, and graduating my high school.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Re: I'm back !!! (MB The Body)

Congrats.....
I remember when I got into UCSB, I was so excited....It is a big deal to go to college, and graduate. It makes you feel very good.
I don't care what anyone says, college is tough! Enjoy it.
I still say you go out and buy an old VW bus, and drive it to the ground. Throw parties in it, puke in it, spend the drunken night sobering up in it.....but then, if I were you I would take the S4 too.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Re: I'm back !!! (american gigolo)

LOL its not that nice. MB whats WRONG with your A4?
I dont want to add any mods to mine because im getting an S4...you just bought all these mods for your car too.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Re: I'm back !!! (idrivequattro)

Damn.. that's cool. Crazy to think someone at your age could have a B6 S4. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif to your parents (for the fact that they must be very successful people). My dad is getting one, and I will feel just as privaleged to be able to drive it! He's think of doing ebony black avant with black leather/black alcantara w/ the RS6 wheels. I don't think he wants to go nogaro again since his B5 is that. What're you thinking of going with?
Oh yea.. get an avant they are sweet lookin' plus ooh so sleeper..

[Modified by Don't Have One, 12:33 AM 1-25-2003]

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: I'm back !!! (Don't Have One)

Guys the mods were (my money)... and I feel like I wasted it now...
as the rims, painting lowers, spoiler, tires, springs could've have gone to the important S4 mods...
E-Codes Plug and Play Xenon headlights
Nav + Aftermarket (since it won't be a U.S. option)
and tint, and painting the side flares....
I'm going Nogaro Blue with possibly the Black leather/Blue Alacantra.
not sure yet on interior (I want to get the options list)
I did not get a chance to stop at the dealer today.
I heard Recaro seats may be offered not sure.
But Nogaro exterior is a lock... I just stared at my friends B5 Nogaro S4 all night...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Re: I'm back !!! (Don't Have One)

Still, having things (like a $45,000 car) given to you when your 18 is crazy. I put myself through college (still paying student loans) and have payed for everything myself. Somehow it just feels better...but hey maybe I'm just jealous that I didn't grow up with the luxury of my parents buying me cars. Oh well maybe next like I'll be a Trump!

·
Registered
9,840 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Guys the mods were (my money)... and I feel like I wasted it now...
as the rims, painting lowers, spoiler, tires, springs could've have gone to the important S4 mods...
[HR][/HR]​
See MB youre learning about money...its not fun when its handed to you. And plus youre not taught how to think.

·
Registered
7,180 Posts
Re: I'm back !!! (2lowA4)

Go pay for your own college dude. No worries, he will flunk out of college, dad will die and he will inherit it all, I see it happen everyday. Is it just me or are all these damn audis just getting bigger and bigger... I like them smaller.
Kyle

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: I'm back !!! (BlackieVR6)

quote:[HR][/HR]Go pay for your own college dude. No worries, he will flunk out of college, dad will die and he will inherit it all, I see it happen everyday. Is it just me or are all these damn audis just getting bigger and bigger... I like them smaller.
Kyle[HR][/HR]​
What the hell is your problem dude....
Seriously ... its people like you who really make me not want to post on these boards. I know not to take it personally what people say online who I don't even know, but c'mon... thats just out of line... and plain wrong.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Guys the mods were (my money)... and I feel like I wasted it now...
E-Codes Plug and Play Xenon headlights
Nav + Aftermarket (since it won't be a U.S. option)
and tint, and painting the side flares....
I'm going Nogaro Blue with possibly the Black leather/Blue Alacantra.
not sure yet on interior (I want to get the options list)
I did not get a chance to stop at the dealer today.
I heard Recaro seats may be offered not sure.
But Nogaro exterior is a lock... I just stared at my friends B5 Nogaro S4 all night...[HR][/HR]​
What is it exactly that you don't like about the mods you did to your A4?
Good choice on the exterior and interior color choices for the S4. That's the combo I'm gonna go for too! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
If Brilliant Red had a better matching interior I might jump on that, but alas it does not. I think matching exterior/interior is really styling and sporty.

It's certain that the seats we get will be Recaros, we just don't know yet if they'll be the same ones as Europe gets or the 'watered down' ones that North America have gotten in the past.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.