VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is prolly off topic, but I'm Danielle, I usually hang out on the Mk3 section because I own a 96 Jetta, but I visited this section today by accident and glad I did, there are so many beautiful dubs on here, makes me wanna sell mine! Keep up the good work and show me please your Jetta's and Golfs!!
Danielle

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: I'm in love with the look of MK4's shhhh dont tell I'm from MK3 (THE Wuss)

With the looks of some of these cars I may want to trade my car in.........hmmm yummy!

·
Registered
27,098 Posts
Re: ahhh (kid_knate)

Yes....join us.....join the dark side.....

Just don't run around asking what the better engine is

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: ahhh (kid_knate)

Yeah!! I really like the look of the white ones, no one has a pic for me of any? Come on whip em out, you dont want me to post mine do you?????

·
Registered
27,098 Posts
Re: ahhh (VdubInIt96)

I used to have a white one......

Had to upgrade the engine, so out went that one and in came the blue one.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Re: I'm in love with the look of MK4's shhhh dont tell I'm from MK3 (VdubInIt96)

Don;t tell I did the same thing...I am just gonna wait till mine arives...rave green...But i am still gonna have my mk3
my dad is gonna buy my mk3.....so i get two for the price of one.

·
Banned
14,183 Posts
Re: I'm in love with the look of MK4's shhhh dont tell I'm from MK3 (VdubInIt96)

There's no question that the MKIII Golfs/Jettas were the ugliest, most poorly made, generation ever (no disrespect). The question is will we still love the MKIV design when the MKV comes out. I think we will. I'm hoping the MKIV design becomes as timeless as the MKII. What went wrong with the MKIII generation, I will never know.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: I'm in love with the look of MK4's shhhh dont tell I'm from MK3 (hawc)

Hey my car isnt ugly but yeah poorly made, why did they murder the engines on them?

·
Registered
463 Posts

Danielle take it from a die hard enthusiast that went from an A2 to an A4, go backwards
Trust me, the A2 is so much better in many ways, you can build it for cheaper, and still have some money left in your pocket! Although don't get me wrong, I love my A4

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
Re: I'm in love with the look of MK4's shhhh dont tell I'm from MK3 (jagdflieger)

I am with you on the white car part. I also have a MKIII, but I sold it yesterday! Now I await for my new GTI which will be here mostly likely Friday (I hope)!!

·
Banned
3,143 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]There's no question that the MKIII Golfs/Jettas were the ugliest, most poorly made, generation ever (no disrespect). The question is will we still love the MKIV design when the MKV comes out. I think we will. I'm hoping the MKIV design becomes as timeless as the MKII. What went wrong with the MKIII generation, I will never know.
[HR][/HR]​
welcome to the mkIV forum. now, say it with me:
BAN HAWC
D_J

·
Registered
942 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]There's no question that the MKIII Golfs/Jettas were the ugliest, most poorly made, generation ever (no disrespect). The question is will we still love the MKIV design when the MKV comes out. I think we will. I'm hoping the MKIV design becomes as timeless as the MKII. What went wrong with the MKIII generation, I will never know.
[HR][/HR]​
hawc, what store can i buy special shoes that wont hurt when i put my foot in my mouth? you seem to do that quite often, i thought you may have some info on them.

·
Registered
9,429 Posts

[HR][/HR]​

mkIII's look crazy when done right.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts

[HR][/HR]​
where do you come up with this stuff? as far as the jetta goes, i think the MKIII jetta is the best looking of all 4 versions of the jetta.

[Modified by cadiburns, 9:20 AM 2-6-2002]

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: I'm in love with the look of MK4's shhhh dont tell I'm from MK3 (cadiburns)

aww thanks, i love the curves of my jetta III

1 - 20 of 68 Posts