VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
8,574 Posts
Re: im looking for jacovinis car (Blown Wide Open)

Chirs car embodies the mid 90's tuner style very well....but those black lips do nothing for his car or for me it just looks like hes running an 80 series tire

Modified by 98silverGTIVR6 at 7:16 AM 11-18-2004

· Registered
3,106 Posts
Re: im looking for jacovinis car (vr6jetta)

Id really like to see black centers with a yellow lip on those Kinesis'
Always happy to see the Tuner style done so well. Make me want to pull the ABT parts off the shelf....

· Registered
10,408 Posts
Re: im looking for jacovinis car (98silverGTIVR6)

Quote, originally posted by 98silverGTIVR6 »
Chris'car embodies the mid 90's tuner style very well....but those black lips do nothing for his car or for me it just looks like hes running an 80 series tire

yep, shoulda did yellow lips and black centers

· Registered
The mk3.75
19,468 Posts
Re: im looking for jacovinis car (wagonowner)

Quote, originally posted by wagonowner »
yep, shoulda did yellow lips and black centers

out of everyone who says this, how many of you have seen the car in person? I would think this is something that looks fantastic in person, and internet pictures do it no justice at all.
Besides, I take any opportunity to rally against black-centered wheels.

· Registered
8,574 Posts
Re: im looking for jacovinis car (punkassjim)

Quote, originally posted by punkassjim »

out of everyone who says this, how many of you have seen the car in person? I would think this is something that looks fantastic in person, and internet pictures do it no justice at all.

I have jim my boy and i stand with my statment...those black centers do nothing for the width of the wheels!

· Registered
10,614 Posts
Re: im looking for jacovinis car (98silverGTIVR6)

Quote, originally posted by 98silverGTIVR6 »

I have jim my boy and i stand with my statment...those black centers do nothing for the width of the wheels!

I'm with Pete on this one....did i just say that

I'm not into the black centers at all. Thought I would be with the idea, but nope, def not.

· Registered
10,408 Posts
Re: im looking for jacovinis car (punkassjim)

Quote, originally posted by punkassjim »

Besides, I take any opportunity to rally against black-centered wheels.

I don't like black centered wheels either but the lips blend with the tires and doesn't look good imo. When he told me about what he was doin about 2 years ago I was psyched to see it but they sorta disappointed me

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.