VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 280 Posts

· Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you on here know me , most dont . My name is kip love . I've been doing auto upholstery for 16 years along with a few other things . Me and my wife decided its time to go out on our own . I've done alot of high end streetrod interiors . I will be doing auto interiors , custom motorcycle seats , boat interiors , and convertible tops . [I am also bad at spelling and puctuation , so forgive me ] I know most of you guys are pretty far away , but if we can help anyone we would really appreciate the business. Im located in located in locust grove about a mile from I-75 .
We are hoping to plan a gtg soon to celebrate the new shop . Maybe some free bbq

It looks like i will be open on next tuesday . :beer:
LOVE'S TRIM SHOP
678-432-2005

· Registered
12,312 Posts
always good to see another local shop spring up. Best of luck to ya. :thumbup:

Please post up when you are having an open house/ grand opening and I know some folks will try to make it out. :beer:

· Registered
1,706 Posts
price on replacing the headliner on a 02 gti?

also, can you find the material they use on the middle section of the 20th anniversary gti recaro seats?

andddddddddd seat bolsters for 20th recaro seats

· Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
price on replacing the headliner on a 02 gti?

also, can you find the material they use on the middle section of the 20th anniversary gti recaro seats?

andddddddddd seat bolsters for 20th recaro seats
What kind of material on the headliner and do you need the sunroof panel done ?
On the seats , i may be able to get the insert material . I wil have to do some research .

· Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
annnddd.....

Pricing to repair/replace two torn panels on an Audi A4 (B5) seat? -PLEATHER :banghead:
Without looking at it , probably about 130.00 to 150.00 . It just depends on the material . Is it torn in the perforated part , or just on the outside bolster ?

Thanks for the responses guys .:beer:

· Registered
8,297 Posts
finally someone else in Locust Grove :thumbup:

· Registered
465 Posts
Hey I rode by and saw the place the other day, looking good. If you want some good pictures of the shop taken or of any work let me know. it'll have to be soon though cause I'm about to not have access to all of my bosses equipment (found a new job, thank God).

1 - 20 of 280 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.