VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now I admit that this sounds suspicious. But look, I have several hundred posts so I am *NOT* someone joining this board to steal a Jetta. My friend just bought a 2003 Jetta GLX and is installing a remote start system. The problem is the immobilizer. Does anyone know of a way of either disabling (permanently or temporarily) or bypassing the immobilizer?, other than taping a key to the underside of the steering column?
If so, PLEASE DO NOT reply in this thread, PM me instead. DO NOT post info on how to do this in the general thread because this is NOT information we want spread around the internet.
Look, I know it sounds suspicious, but come on, I have my own Jetta, I even posted (stock) pictures (once)... so please, help my friend out.

· Registered
502 Posts
Re: Immobilizer on a Jetta... (fandfurious88)

Hire a midget to sleep in vehicle when you are not using it, put a shock collar around his neck and activate it when you want him, or her, to start the car. He can even pull it around for you and have the HVAC set for you. You can also use the HOV lanes....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.