VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not dub related, but offical announcement:
New child headed our way May 5th, 2007. We won't know boy vs girl until December time, but just though we would share with our dub-family.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Liam, our 2 year old, being daddy's boy. Man I love having a boy:

Don't be a hater for the wheel well pic. He was there for about a nano-second

Modified by AZMCS at 10:38 PM 10-28-2006

·
Registered
18,578 Posts
Re: In a family way.. (AZMCS)

congrats Joel!!

·
Banned
1,800 Posts
Re: In a family way.. (JustinE M3)

in that nano second the car could have fallen and squished him.

j/k
congrats man. I decided after looking after my niece for a week that babies are just too much damn trouble. You have to feed them, bathe them, change them, carry them, load a million things in and out of the car. Babies make EVERYthing take twice as long. Congratulations though, really, I couldn't imagine anything better for you.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: In a family way.. (AZBConcierge)

Quote, originally posted by AZBConcierge »

congrats man. I decided after looking after my niece for a week that babies are just too much damn trouble. You have to feed them, bathe them, change them, carry them, load a million things in and out of the car. Babies make EVERYthing take twice as long. Congratulations though, really, I couldn't imagine anything better for you.

I felt the same way at 21. At 31 you'll feel dif' too I think.

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Re: In a family way.. (fatherc_chris)

WOW, this is really great news!

Congrats to one of my favorite families in the SW! I'm so happy for you, Jen, and of course Liam. I know you've been talking about maybe having another and it looks like you'll have time to settle into the new home / job before the next Funk arrives. (no, I'm not referring to poopy diapers
)
Liam's gonna make a great big brother! It will be great when they both get big enough to play together and keep each other busy.

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Re: In a family way.. (AZMCS)

Congrats guys!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: In a family way.. (BlueDogA4)

Quote, originally posted by BlueDogA4 »
Really, Wow, I would have never guessed. Always the last to know.

The sarcasm can now be cut and shared equally among vortex members.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts

Babies make EVERYthing take twice as long.

Thats just an excuse to make our cars twice as fast to make up for lost time.

·
Administrator
'20 R1250 GSA, '17 Alltrak SEL, '89 Tristar Syncro TDi, '80 Scirocco "S"
23,461 Posts
Re: In a family way.. (Loke)

Congrats Joel (Paul posting over the babbling of a baby who isn't really interested in taking a bath!).

·
Registered
9,114 Posts

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Congratulations! Could Liam hear the Fast in the first picture?

·
Registered
5,584 Posts

congrats man. I decided after looking after my niece for a week that babies are just too much damn trouble. You have to feed them, bathe them, change them, carry them, load a million things in and out of the car. Babies make EVERYthing take twice as long.

Not to mention that Gerber's baby food would surely not be up to your 'standards'. You'd have to pony up for pretentious gourmet baby food on top of it for your 'foodie' infant.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: In a family way.. (veedub87)

Quote, originally posted by veedub87 »
Not to mention that Gerber's baby food would surely not be up to your 'standards'. You'd have to pony up for pretentious gourmet baby food on top of it for your 'foodie' infant.

I have to admit. We feed 'em beechnut. In spite of the fact both of my parents worked for Gerber, and my wife and I grew up in the home town of Gerber foods!

We get a kick back through U-Promise for college with beechnut.

·
Banned
1,800 Posts
Re: In a family way.. (veedub87)

Quote, originally posted by veedub87 »

pretty much. I wouldn't feed cheap food to a developing child. If it were up to me all babies would be breast fed, and then graduate to an organic/natural baby food. Nothing pretentious, just what I would personally do for a developing child. I like how you had to take any shot you could get though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.