VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
okay well first off i love how the veyron has anywhere from 900 to 1500hp depending on who is asked...the "brochure" says 1001. (had to have the extra 1?? good job bugatti. wouldn't have been near as epic without the extra one in there). and for everything else, i'm a mk1 guy so idk why i care, but EVERYONE has to give the GT-R props for keeping up with the f***ing thing considiering its short, idk, like TEN CYLINDERS!! bet nobody's pathfinder in their garage will do that!!

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
okay well first off i love how the veyron has anywhere from 900 to 1500hp depending on who is asked...the "brochure" says 1001. (had to have the extra 1?? good job bugatti. wouldn't have been near as epic without the extra one in there). and for everything else, i'm a mk1 guy so idk why i care, but EVERYONE has to give the GT-R props for keeping up with the f***ing thing considiering its short, idk, like TEN CYLINDERS!! bet nobody's pathfinder in their garage will do that!!
cylinders dont matter one bit... power is power whether its from a modified 4 cylinder or the veyrons 16 cylinders. im not a gtr person at all but i give nissan props for building a great platform, other than the xmission problems.

·
Registered
2 Posts
cylinders dont matter one bit... power is power whether its from a modified 4 cylinder or the veyrons 16 cylinders. im not a gtr person at all but i give nissan props for building a great platform, other than the xmission problems.
It really didnt look like the Stig was pushing it very hard. I hink it could have gone faster. And it sounded like the US spec car concidering the HP #'s he gave. The US spec car is 987 the Euro spec car is 1001. But regardless that car is SICK!!!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts